🍃 26/09/2024 🍃

Hi! Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was very busy. I don't have much time today either so I'm just going to tell ya'll about my past life! 🙃

Flashback 1

I was born in a forest that smelled of fresh snow and pine. It was winter when my sister and I were born. My mother was hiding us in a den under the roots of a tree. She short and had completely white fur with soft brown eyes. Though I don't remember my sister, I know she must have looked a lot like mom. I can't remember either of their names. As for dad, I have never seen him in my whole life, I just know he looked like me: tall yet slim, white fur on the bottom and grey flecked with white on the top, rough paw pads, big fluffy ears, a long tail and pale blue eyes. I'm sure his eyes where exactly like mine, the blue so intense it was strange to look at. Me? My name was Silver, strange for a male but I love it. It suited me.

Flashback 2

I was older now and I could go out in the forest alone. I jumped around in the snow, and howled happily. I wasn't sure if my sister was with me, maybe she hadn't survived winter. I know mom was watching me though. I went too far though and landed on a vast clearing at the edge of the forest. There were bright green, yellow and orange machines that roared and destroyed trees.

Flashback 3

A few years later, in the same place, there was a giant wood structure, a house. I had stumbled on it by accident and recognized the place from years ago.

Flashback 4 (Super sad, death warning)

I was hunting when I heard a loud noise, kind of like a crack but in worse. A squirrel on the tree scurried away. I was curious so I followed the sound and what I found terrified me. It was a dead wolf. Far away I could hear the sound of a strange language and more of those cracking noises. Gunshots. I ran far away and never came back. Ever since that image of the wolf though haunted me. I knew that somehow it was my father. (I still see it clear in my mind, as if it had happened today)

Flashback 5 (How I died)

I was hunting for my family. I had a mate back at my den. The same den I had been in as a pup. I had three cubs, two females and one male. I think my mate was named Moonstone but I'm not sure. I know one of the females was named Snowstorm. Anyways I went back to the den with the food I had gotten with my pack. I went back outside as they ate and smelled a strange choking smell, there was a dark cloud in the sky and the air burned my throat. It was a forest fire that took my past life.

That's all for today! Bye!!!

~ Silver