Love

TW: vent
Autumn woke up right next to Marjorie but she didn't get up she payed there she knew her bother had left because he texted her he had to leave. Marjorie woke up didn't say anything just laying there. Autumn closed her eyes and just laid there. " morning aut" Marjorie said trying to get her attention. " morning Marjorie how did you sleep" Autumn said trying to start a conversation. " perfect because you were here right next to me" Marjorie said. Autumn face turned red at this. " how about you my love" Marjorie asked. " same as you" Autumn said. " Marjorie how do we tell winter and Reece" Autumn ask. " I don't my live but we can figure it out" Marjorie getting up and planting a kiss on autumn forehead. Autumn blushed at this. Winter texted Autumn asking when she will be home and is she okay. Autumn said idk and I am fine. Marjorie grabbed her phone and said " you can text him later we need to get ready" Marjorie said. " okay marj what do you want to do today" Autumn asked. This made Marjorie blush. " want to go out to eat today" Marjorie asked. " yes my sweet" Autumn said. Marjorie turned super red. "Ok let's go get ready" Marjorie said happy. Autumn let out a big smile she couldn't help it she loved Marjorie. " Autumn I love you" Marjorie said. " I do too" Autumn said as she walked by Marjorie and planted a kiss on her forehead. " Autumn can I borrow your phone" Marjorie asked. "Yes my love" Autumn said. "Marjorie what do you need my phone for" Autumn ask as Marjorie is going through it. " just delete it winter for today" Marjorie said laughing. " Marjorie you can't do that" Autumn said. " oh yes I can" Marjorie said as she but her lip looking at Autumn. " come on love we got to go to see dinner tonight" Marjorie said. They arrived and they saw Reece and winter. They both knew something was up. " hi Marjorie what you and autumn doing here" Reece said looking confused. " nothing" Autumn said. " know go so we can eat in peace please" Autumn said getting angry.  Before Reece or winter could say anything Marjorie pulled Autumn in to a big kiss. " MARJORIE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MY SISTER MY SISTER" Reece said screaming. " I LOVE HER AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE LEAVE, I MEAN YOU CANCELED ARE PLANS THEN WHEB I GI TO EAT YOUR HERE WITH WINTER LIKE WHY YOU COUKD JUSTT TOLD ME YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH HIM" Marjorie said as she was crying. " You know what Marjorie we all done go get you stuff from the house and don't bother coming back" Reece said getting mad. " Autumn you get your stuff to I am done with you" winter said. Marjorie and autumn got up paid and left. " marj you okay" Autumn asked seeing that she was crying. " yea just upset I know like I don't like him anymore, but it just made me scared because he used to scream at me" Marjorie said crying. " what do you mean he used to scream at you" Autumn said getting mad at her bother. " can we talk when we go home and get our stuff" Marjorie asked. " yes my love" Autumn said in a calming voice.
They arrive hero Reece house, to get Marjorie stuff. " so when I would do something wrong he would scream at me, but it was only for really big thing" Marjorie said as tears run done checks as they head into the house. " ok my love let's get your stuff, and I have a chat with Reece" Autumn said as the got her stuff.
They leave and head to get Autumn stuff. " my love I love you but I don't know if I can do this" Marjorie said. " my sweet you can I am always here for you, if you need a shoulder to cry on I am here" Autumn said making sure Marjorie was okay. They pulled up to Autumn house. They got Autumn stuff. Marjorie looked at Autumn and just fell into her arms and was crying. " my love it okay" Autumn said as she carried her to the car. " Autumn no one has ever loved me like this you make me so happy" Marjorie Said looking up at Autumn. " I love you and I am glad I made you this happy" Autumn said looking done at Marjorie. "Aut where are we going to go" Marjorie asked as she looked up at aut. " I got us a hotel why your were in the bathroom" Autumn said looking done at Marjorie.

GUYS I AM SORRY FOR TEH NEXT PART IT IS SAD