Hotel

TW SH also I type really fast so there's miss spelling
They got to the hotel and head inside. " my love are you upset" Autumn asked looking down at Marjorie as they weee laying down. " n-n-no" Marjorie said as she was crying. They only thing Marjorie was thinking is that Reece hated her  and autumn  just got a relationship with her bother. " hey it okay my love, it doesn't matter if I Dj t talk to my bother anymore at least I am with you" Autumn said to Marjorie calming her and planting a kiss on her forehead. This made Marjorie blush.
Marjorie got a text from Reece saying I HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOUR RUIEND EVERYTHING AND TO THINK IT WITH MY SISTER TOO KNOW SHE WAHT EVN TALK TO ME. Marjorie just handed the phone to Autumn. Autumn called her bother. All Marjorie heard was, REECE MARJORIE DIDNT RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU SCREAMING AT HER FOR EVERY THING AHE MESSED UP AND ALSO I BEEN TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN BUT I CANT BECAUSE IF YOU ANDBI HAENT BEEN ANWERSING YOU BECAUSE I DINT FEEL LIKE IT SO DONT BLAME MARJOICIE FOR IT REECW I AM DONE WITH YOU IT ALK TO YOU WHEN I WANT TO. While Marjorie heard this she still felt bad. No one knew she sh not even her family. Marjorie couldn't handle it so she took about a razor and took the blade. She saw blood on the blood sheets but she didn't say anything she just knew it was bad and wasn't going to help but that what though would help in the moment. Autumn had walked into the room and ran to her side. Autumn wiped away Marjorie tear , while taking the blade away and giving her a hug. Marjorie tried pulling her sleeve down and scooting away. " oh my love it is okay come here I am not mad or disappointed in you" Autumn said calming while Marjorie lead her head on her chest and crying. " Autumn i am sorry I just couldn't help it I mean Reece is mad at me and I just can't" Marjorie said mistaking her words because she was crying. " hey hey it okay my love I am here it okay" Autumn said not letting her go. Marjorie feel asleep. Autumn got up cleaned up her arm and feel asleep right next to her. Autumn woke up and had 35 text from winter telling her that she should be ashamed of what she told Reece. Autumn didn't care she texted winter saying she doesn't feel bad and would talk to him later. Marjorie woke up. " morning my love" Autumn said because she saw Marjorie was awake. " morning my love" Marjorie said seeing her arm was cleaned up and bandage. " thank you my sweet for cleaning my arm up" Marjorie said looking at Autumn. " it okay my love I would do anything for you" Autumn said. Then they got ready and right before they leave Reece Text then to open the door so Reece and winter could come in.

I know it a short part but I have a bunch of school and I can't keep up with writing right know so it may be one part ever two days