CHAPTER 3

"Your point Mr Serrano."

"Let me buy you a drink."He pointed for her to take a seat she did.

"I'm sure you have better things to do than buy me a drink I don't think your companion would approve of that and neither would my husband."

"A husband who's too busy seducing another woman to pay attention to his own wife and not only I can see that."Sabrina remained quiet there was no need to deny the obvious."The women I sleep with know I hate jealousy and they know better than to question me."Oh she does she's been one of those women."But I don't have to tell you that."Grey eyes clashed with brown ones. Sabrina sipped her juice and chose not to answer him."How did you end up marrying him."

"That's not your business."

"It's clear as daylight you feel nothing for him if I didn't know better I'd say you hate him."

Sabrina gave a nervous laugh."You don't know what you talking about how can I hate my own husband."

"That's what I'd like to know."

"I don't have to tell you anything Mr Serrano my private life is my business and mine alone."

"We way past formalities Sabrina I take it you haven't told your husband about what happened between us."

"Nothing happened between us."Sabrina said."And what makes you think I haven't told Craig the truth."

"Come now Sabrina."He reached out to touch her cheek."We all know there isn't any long lost love between Craig and I if he'd known he wouldn't have been so calm."

"There wasn't anything serious between us Alessandro that's why I never bothered to tell Craig the truth and I'm not planning on telling him either what we had was a brief fling nothing more it didn't mean anything we both moved on let's leave it at that."

"We had more than a 'brief fling' as you put it.You know that,you can still feel it you felt it earlier on when we shook hands."

"I-I have no idea what you talking about I didn't feel anything."She denied.

He grinned."Sure you didn't."He drank his scotch."I'd say we both still want each other."

"You might but I don't I'm happily married thank you very much."

"If only your eyes agree with your mouth than it would've been so easy for me to believe you."

"You know nothing about me so don't sit there and pretend you do."

"I know no man has ever made you feel what I do,touch you,kiss you and caress you the way I did the way I still can."Sabrina's body reacted to his words her nipples tighten inside her bra they were ready and waiting for the pleasures she knows he can give them.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Sabrina heard Craig's voice behind her.

"No I was just leaving."Alessandro said finishing his drink and getting up to leave.

"What did he want."He demanded when they were alone.

"Nothing.If you done looking for your next conquest I'd like to go home to my son."She proceeded ahead without him,she's breathless,hot and turned on all because of Alessandro how can mere simple words have her in such a state a state of confusion,hunger,need and longing.How can he do this?

What is it about the man that makes her want to lay herself bare before him and let him have his wicked way with her.No she can't allow that or fantasize about him she should stay away from him that shouldn't be so hard,she doubts their paths will ever cross again in these past four months that she's been home she barely saw or bump into him and it will remain so.