🎀his obsession🎀

Hieeeeeeeeeeee 👀 cupcakes so here is the first chapter of midnight desire hope y"all will like it
Vote krdena 😾😾
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As usual today I woke up at 5 am but today was not so usual because of last night I didn't know what changed between me and him but he has changed yes I agree I do have a chotu motu crush on him but i never thought he would do something like that ...

As usual today I woke up at 5 am but today was not so usual because of last night I didn't know what changed between me and him but he has changed yes I agree I do have a chotu motu crush on him but i never thought he would do something like that it's not acceptable by the professor.

Let me introduce myself to y"all umm iam srishti aurora I'm good and innocent until you are not being a bad bitch,honey.
I walked downstairs and yeah now my dii doesn't live with us she lives in her sasural and why God why from this whole fucking billion people's he had to be her devar.

"Maa I'm off for a walk" I said to my mom with a wink of course it's my daily routine to hype her with my habits.
"Mujh pai reham krke jldi aana" my mom shouted.

I tugged my earbuds on my ear listening to the "ambarsariya song" I jogged until I was wet by my sweat.
After jogging I sat on a bench looking at the sky looking beautiful as always. I like star gazing and sky gazing they are pretty and they listen to all my rants without any complaints. Now dii doesn't live with us so it has become difficult for me but glad to have my unmarried menu dii by my side she now tries to spend time with me as much as she can.

I was sitting when I heard someone crying I looked in the direction from where the sound was coming to notice a girl crying so I went to her and asked softly.
"What happened princess, why are you crying"
But she didn't reply and cried more as a result I got scared tf everyone will now think that I made her cry when clearly I didn't do a single thing.
I massaged my forehead softly and again asked
" You don't need to be scared,I'm here to help you"
But she again didn't say anything.
" Myself srishti and you" I again tried and this time she replied.
" Dada ne strangers se baat krne ke liye mana Kia hai" she whispered with her cute voice.

Aww how cute she is "it's actually good that you remember your dad's words, good girl" I said.
" Am I" she asked with a pout her crying has stopped now.
"Yes princess now tell me what happened why are you crying" I again asked her softly.
"Aap mujhe acchi lag rhi hai isliye bat rhi hu bass warna Mai strangers se baat nhi krti" she said
"I can't find my dada dii can you find my dada for me" she asked.

" Sure my princess I will don't worry when here is your srisht diii" I told her but i don't know how I'm going to find her heyy bhagwan kahan fasa dia apne mujhe.
"Aapko khoye hue kitna time hogya hai, princess" I asked.
" Mai nhi khoyi dada kho gye dii" she said loudly.
" Accha toh baccha aapke dada ko khoye hue kitna time hogya" I asked her while controlling my laugh.

I was asking her if she could tell me how her dad looked when I heard a sound "Excuse me" a man in her 30's I think said to me.
" Princess where were you I said you to stay close to me" he said to the kid and then she hugged him while whispering " dada aap mil gye".

I don't want to but I missed my dad this time I know he is not a great dad for me but when he was he also used to love me like this I don't know what changed but sometimes life shows us how cruel it can be.
I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone wiping my tears.
" Dii dada mil gye aap ab kyu ro rhi ho" the cute girl asked me.
" Aww princess iam not crying it's just something came inside my eyes" I said to her while pecking her cheeks.
"Sorry if she troubled you I told her to hold my hand but she didn't listen to me" the man told me.
"Iam not a kid dada" she told her dad while folding her hand looking like a cutie.
" No problem I actually enjoyed spending time with her" I said.

Them I got a call from mom that I will be late to university so I went to home after seeing her off.

I was out of my mind last night that I lost control over me and stepped ahead when I shouldn't have gladly she hadn't asked me anything yet

I was now in my car staring at my angel who was talking with a kid I guess she was trying to console her. How can a girl look so beautiful this early in her fucking jogging suit I'm mad yes I'm mad to find her attractive even though she didn't had done any makeup.

Why the hell iam obsessed with her for fuck sake she is younger than me yes I have ranted this more than a million time but I couldn't get any answer. She is my fucking obsession when she didn't had a slightest idea how much power she had on me.

I am the vivaan Malhotra the mafia king the baddie the hot and handsome bachelor of India is jealous because she kissed my niece cheek.

I gazed at her until she was off to her home and my niece came to me.
"Chachu" she shouted seeking my attention now how will I tell my princess my attention has already been taken by her chachii.
She again shouted chachu and I said " jii chachu ki jaan" and kissed her cheek where she had kissed her. Did I say how her lips look so tempting and so sweet.

"That dii was good I like her" she said.
" I know right she is lovable like you" I said a smirk playing on my lips.
"Now where is my chocolate chachuu" she asked with a pout.
" Here my princess you have done the best work till now" I said to her and gave her the chocolate while wiping her cheek where she had kissed before I agree she is chachu ki jaan but I can't handle my love kissing anyone just wait till I make you mine then I will see how can you kiss anyone other than me.
And Yes I had told my niece to do that act so that I can get more time to adore my love of life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how do you like it do tell me in comments and thank you for reading have a great day love you all 🎀✨