🎀 forbidden🎀

Hieeeeeeeeeeee 👀 cupcakes iska bhi chapter update dedia maine 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Previous chapter glimpses)
Here my princess you have done the best work till now" I said to her and gave her the chocolate while wiping her cheek where she had kissed before I agree she is chachu ki jaan but I can't handle my love kissing anyone just wait till I make you mine then I will see how can you kiss anyone other than me.
And Yes I had told my niece to do that act so that I can get more time to adore my love of life.

After going home I freshened up and had my breakfast then went to college and I don't know why but I don't want to meet him but the possibility of seeing him today is close to 100%

I sighed at my thoughts and sat in my classroom with my friends I'm not that friendly as a result I have only two friends nia and dakshat and honestly they are enough for me I don't need snakes lingering around me.

"Your are zoned out today what happened" nia asked.
"It's nothing you tell me what happened to you you were not coming to university for a few days" I asked as she hadn't come to university for the whole 5 days.
"Nothing it was just a fever" she said and our first lecture started so we resumed the class.
After the first class it was his class and I really don't want to attend his lecture so I thought to bunk this class and told my friends we were going to bunk his class.
Nia,me and then dakshat went outside then I remembered I forgot my phone inside so I went to fetch my phone and to my bad luck when I was going outside I bumped into someone and that someone was yes you guessed right him.

Why God why I'm this unlucky and when I was about to touch the ground he held my hand and pulled me toward him I crashed against his chest and his cologne hit my nose and I swear it's smell is so good.
"Bunking my lecture" he said with a smirk.
"N- no sir" I shuttered and tried to free my hand from his hold.
He tightened his hold and came close to my face "good girl you shouldn't avoid me" he whispered and then walked to the classroom.

What the hell was that srishti you're thinking about your professor colegne oh god I have gone mad I need treatment for sure.
We both resumed to our class while his gaze fixed at me why the hell he is looking at me today he used to stare at me but not like today his gaze is just fixed at me and more to this why the hell it's affecting me this much.
After the class he was gone and I took a deep breath of relief why just why I'm behaving like this i don't know what changed between us after that night but something did change and i don't know if I like this change or not but I'm sure that I am not hating this change and i don't understand why I'm not hating this.

Nevermind I just need to focus on my studies. I said in my mind and resumed the lecture.
After the lectures finished, nia and dakshat  and I were off to a cafe that was our comfort place as we share everything that happened in the past few days.
"So tell me srishti now it's your turn to tell us what happened in a few days"
"Nothing much just my sister got married to vivaan professor's brother" I said to them and they were looking at me like I'm some kind of alien landed on the earth.
"What" I asked while sipping my coffee.
"What the hell your saying nothing your sister is married to your crush brother srishti" nia yelled.
"Shut up girl you don't need to inform this to the whole world" I whispered.
"And he is not my crush I just have a tiny miny crush on him which will fade away with time and lastly he is my professor we just can't be together even if he is my crush" I whispered with a sigh.

After talking to them my mind is in a mess now I just don't know what's happening to me he is my crush I agree but we can't be together and I accepted this fact until he did that.
I lay in my bed and his thoughts started wandering, how his hand held me today, how he said me good girl, how his colegne made me go crazy and that's not so like me to be obsessed over a guy.
I need to stop this srishti you and he can't be together remember this he is forbidden for you he is my professor I shouldn't think this all shit about him.
While thinking I don't know when I dozed up.
When I woke up it was night that time and Mehek dii had come so that we could go to roam around and after my messed up mind I thought it was a good idea.

"Menu dii hum kaha jaa rhe hai" I said to her.
"The club will be ok" she asked and I nodded.
And we were off for the club after seeking permission from maa as I'm going with menu dii maa didn't have any problems.
Tbh I drink when my brain is messed up and I think I'm going to be drunk today.

After reaching the club menu dii and I went inside while menu dii was ordering something I was looking at the club environment I agree this environment is not close to peace but I guess when your mind is fucked up you can find peace in this noisy loud places.
"What happened" she asked.
"Nothing just messed up mood" I whispered while placing my head in her shoulder and she caressed my hair like I'm her baby and I don't mind being her baby.
"You're gonna drink" she asked.
"Can't I " I whispered.
"You can but drink within a limit" she said sternly and I nodded.

"You know right keeping your feelings inside will only hurt you" menu dii whispered softly.
"I know but I don't think I'm ready to handle all this again" I whispered.
Yes again because my ex was a bastard he wanted to have a physical relationship with me and when I didn't agree that he left me to be with my enemy not my words she thinks I'm her enemy as per me I don't think she is even qualified to be my enemy.

"All men are not same my baby" she said.
"I know but he is a forbidden fruit for me menu dii ; he is my professor we just can't be together" I whispered and took a sip of the whiskey.
The alcohol burning my throat and leaving bitterness trace on my mouth.

After gulping a whole bottle my head started spinning and everything blurred around I was not feeling good so I said menu dii we should go home menu dii and I went outside the club and she said to wait for so she can get the car from the parking.

I was going to the club when my gaze fell at a figure struggling to stand and after a proper gaze I could see that she is my lily why the hell is she drunk and she is standing there in the middle of the road.
I went to her and she looked at me with her brown doe eyes.
Her dress fit her curves perfectly she was looking like a goddess and I couldn't control I held her waist and pulled her towards me.
"What are you doing here in this state" I yelled at her.
"Why are you yelling at me" she whispered with a pout.
"Ok I'm not yelling my baby, I'm just worried because this is not safe for you" I whispered against her lips.

" I'm with menu I'm not alone" she said.
"Where  is menu dii" I asked.
"She was there a while ago, idk" she said while pointing her fingers at the exit of the club.
"Menu dii kho gyiii" she said loudly and started laughing and I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute behaviour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hogya 💃🏻 💃🏻 dher saara pyaar Barsha dena hum hai rahi pyaar ke fir milenge chlte chlte 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️