"Why passion isn't enough, unlock purpose'

#LucidThoughts

#Juma'sPhilosophy

#MyPov

In my adult years , the greatest thing noticed from my pov is in the absence of fulfillment, we often rely on passion to fuel our thirst for contentment. Before you get comfortable with that statement, you need to ask yourself one question. How far is this passion going to fuel my mental before "contentment" ferments into a "mess". Yes that's right. Passion is only but one ingredient in your pursuit for fulfillment. Without the other elements, passion remains short-lived in that equation. You need all the pieces of the puzzle to solve the mystery. Which begs the question; What is your true purpose on this earth? I can bet 90% of you reading this are treading on the path that was either chosen by their parents, they saw it working for someone else, they were in a desperate situation or they were advised by someone else.

External influence played a part, it was never self-imposed. Hey, no one is judging you. It's just that, in the quest to attaining your utmost fulfillment, chasing your purpose is a fundamental factor in getting where you desire. You should ask yourself; am I really doing what my heart desires? Does it resonate with my conscience? Do I enjoy doing it? Is it a means of escape when my world gets wavy? If the answer is anything other than yes, then you need to sit down, and have an introspective meditation on why you were born.

Nothing quenches the thirst for fulfillment like sipping a cold juice squeezed from the fruits of your labor, while chasing your true purpose. It's like a race track with no finish line, you are always running. The day you will stop, is the day you will be dead! That is when you will stop chasing your purpose. Until then, you will never experience a fulfilling life you deeply seek & desire. Ask yourself; if you could be wealthy enough to afford anything you want and dream of, could you stop there because your dreams and goals have been achieved? What do you live for? Is it the fancy dream cars? Ok, assuming you get them now, then what? That's the end of your story? Well, it's about time you took a look in the mirror and asked yourself what is it that you really live for. I think i finally know what i live for.