Chapter 13

Seoyoon's POV

Sehun was tracing his fingertips around my lips.

"-why don't I have a taste of those lips?"

I was about to scream for help but then he crashed his lips unto mine. I wa thrashing around, trying to move but his grip only tightened. His lips were moving in sync with mine and I refused to open my mouth. With all my strength, I was able to break the kiss and moved my head to side. If there's one thing I'm really good at and that's being stubborn.

"Seoyoon look at me."

I stayed silent and still did my best to escape his grip.

"Seoyoon."

Now he forcefully grabbed my chin and I could only scowl. But his infamous smirk started to spread across his face.

"You've been a bad girl Seoyoon. And bad girls are supposed to be punished."

His lips captured mine once again and vision started to blur. Tears were forming and was at the rims of my eye. I felt so weak, so vulnerable.

No Seoyoon. You are stronger than this.

Sehun's lips were still locked with mine while his grip on my chin was still held tight. His other free hand began roaming around my clothed body as the feeling of disgust began to grow.

With all my strength that I could muster up, I was able to knee his manhood which made him crumple down in pain. This was my chance to run. So I did.

I ran and ran in the dark streets of Seoul, trying to escape from a demon.

You can run. But you can't hide. You'll only lead yourself to me.

An evil laugh erupted in my thoughts. I only groaned and continued running. My heart was pounding out of my chest, my legs were in full speed and my hair was a bit of a nuisance when ever a looked at my sides. Checking behind my back every now then, until I hit a solid wa-

.

Wait..

.

Terrified to even look infront, all I did was freeze in place. My heart was going insane from nervousness and fear.

"Your pulse seems to be excited Seoyoon-ah."

My breath hitched as his warm breath hit my ear, his teeth grazing across my ear lobe. My breathing was shallow as I struggle to control my racing heart.

" You're mine now"

------------------------------------

I screamed. Sweat trickling down my forehead as my breathing was uneven. Panting slightly, Lucky started barking at my door.

.

It was all just a dream..

.

I walked over to my door, expecting a little furry chow chow to jump up in my arms but instead was greeted with a warm hug from the person who I avoided for awhile now. Lucky was behind him in a sitting position.

"Seoyoon.." He breathed. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for doing those disgusting actions. I know you still hate me, but please stop avoiding me. I can't stay another second away from you. Please.."

.

"Sehun please leave.. Do this later."

.

"Seoyoon please!" He hugged me tighter while m eyes began to water.

Ugh.. I've been crying too much lately.

"Sehun we'll discuss this tomorrow just leave me." He breaks the tight hug while an unintended tear slipped out of my eye and glided down across my cheek.

He didn't say a word and turned around. He muttered a few words which I may or may not be able to do.

"Please forgive me Seoyoon."

I let Lucky in my room first before slamming the door shut. I walked back to my bed as I sit at the edge with Lucky at my lap.

That horrible incident keeps replaying in my dreams and I can't help but wake up every night with a scream.

I hated myself for not fighting back. I hated myself for being afraid. I hated myself for trusting him too early. I expected him to change back to his old self like how V did back then, but he didn't. He almost took the most important thing from me.

.

Flashback~

.

" You're mine now."

He started to unbutton my shirt but I was paralyzed in place. I didn't move, I didn't react. I was waiting for him to change back but he didn't.

I regret ever choosing that decision.

He was half way done until I finally realized that he would never change back.

"Sehun stop!" I tried yelling but he didn't. "Sehun!"

"Sehun can't hear you! He won't be able to save you. He won't be able to return until I'm satisfied. It's Hun time now."

He began leaving kisses at bare back and my tears won't stop flowing.

"Stop.. Please.." I whispered. I only heard a chuckle and I can feel the smirk forming at his face.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll continue screaming at me ; Telling me to not stop from giving you pleasure." He chuckled darkly.

.

Someone save me.. Please...

.

I'm so pathetic right now. Crying non stop while Hun is getting ready to rape me. I gave up already. I gave up on someone saving me aswell since I knew no one would hear her cries of help.

But the universe proved me wrong.

Someone tackled down Sehun. While another person took me in their arms. My sight was still blurry but I could make out who these people were. I smiled and hugged the person who was hugging me.

"Jimin..V.. You came."

"Ofcourse we would come. V heard your thoughts and dragged me here. Now button up your shirt, you wouldn't us provoked either now do you?"

By hearing that, I immediately began fixing myself up while I wiped away my tears. I looked over to were V was beating the crap out of Hun until he passed out. I ran up to V and hugged him tight.

"Thanks for coming V. Thanks for saving me."

He hugged me back and we stayed in that position. Suddenly he kissed my forehead making me feel more safe in his his arms.

"I'll save you any time even if you don't call for my help."

----------------------

Yehet! Ohorat! Here's the update! Hope this is long enough for you! Sorry for leaving you guys at a cliffhanger a few days ago xD anyways if you are confused about this chapter just comment down what you didn't get and I'll try and clear up the confusion xD.

Vote and Comment guys! And I really hope you did enjoy this chapter :)

xoxo
Army_4ever_