Chapter 16

A/N - OKAY! I forgot to mention the pairs last chapter so here they are! OH AND READ THE A/N AT THE END.. IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT!.

Pair #1 Jimin and Seoyoon

Pair #2 Nari and Sehun

Pair #3 Suga and Chen

Pair #4 Lay and Kris

Pair #5 Namjoon and Jungkook

Pair #6 Xiumin and Luhan

Pair #7 V and Baekhyun

Pair #8 Kai and D.O

Pair #9 Tao and Jhope

Pair #10 Chanyeol and Jin

Now it's not confusing right? XD And Remember SUHO did this and so he isn't paired with anyone.

--------------------

Author's POV

The 4 remaining pairs exited the room and was greeted with the other 4 pairs. 

"Where's Tao and Jhope?" Kris asked.

"They got..eliminated is the term I believe in this 'game' " Xiumin explained.

"What about Chanyeol and Jin? " Baekhyun asked.

"They got eliminated as well." Chen sheepishly smiled.

"Remaining pairs. Please exit to your right and hold your partners hand. You will be given a surprise. Oh and once you've received your surprise, please don't panic and enter the next challenge room." Suho's voice echoed across the room, making some of the participants cover their ears.

"Aigoo. Can't that old man shut up?" Seoyoon muttered in annoyance.

"Seoyoon be nice." Nari whispered since she was quite close to Seoyoon and Jimin.

Seoyoon rolled her eyes and gave a low scowl. She was still pissed about the fact that Suho kidnapped Lucky.

Jimin held Seoyoon's hand and gave it a little squeeze, telepathically saying 'Let's go'.

Everyone held their partner's hand and has secretly received a handcuff. Fortunately, Seoyoon had sensitive skin and was able to feel the cool metal object.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL?" She harshly pulled her wrist, causing Jimin to stumble a bit.

"Calm down Seoyoon. I'm sure they would give us the key." Jimin reasoned.

Seoyoon gave out a sigh and ignored Jimin, walking forward with such a force that Jimin had been dragged by her.

------------------------

The 8 pairs has reached the next challenge room and this room had a setting of a forest of some kind.

"Oh yeah. This is MY territory." Seoyoon whispered but loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"What are you talking about?" He said aloud.

"Well, back when I was training for martial arts. My teacher would always bring me to the jungle to test my sense of location, strength and durability."

"But this is a FOREST." Jimin kept emphasis on the word 'forest'.

"A jungle and a forest may not be so different. I'm pretty sure that the jungle is tougher than this." Seoyoon seemed confident in herself and smiled, making Jimin smile as well.