Chapter 1

Asia's P.O.V

I was all snuggled up in my bed until my alarm clock went off. I angrily got up and cut it off. I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene. I turned the shower on and waited till it was warm enough. Then I hopped in for about 35 mins. After I was done I grabbed my purple towel and stepped out. I went over to my walk in closet and decided on what to wear. I went to my dresser and got out matching bra and pantie set. Then I put on my Victoria Sercrets Midnight Mist lotion. I decided to wear my white high waist pants, a blue and white crop top that says "LOOK PRETTY PLAY DIRTY", Then I put on my blue and white jordans. I topped it off with a necklace that has my name on it and some hop earrings. And I decided to let my hair stay curly for today.

After I took 3 pictures I posted it on instagram and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw my mom and dad cuddled up and kissing. It was just disgusting.

Me : *Clears Throat* Good Morning Mom And Dad.

Mike : Morning baby girl.

Rosa : Morning pumpkin.

She walked over kissed my forehead and handed me my plate.

Mike : So princess are you ready to graduate?

Me : YESS!!

They both laughed. As I checked the time and see that it is time to get going or ill be late for school. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and got my book bag and my phone off the charger. I grabbed my keys to my charger and headed out the driveway.

*At school*

As I arrived at school and saw my crew standing outside waiting for me. I got out and walked up to them.

(Ari-Arianna Mya-Jamya Juju-Julian D-Daion)

Me : Wassup!!!

Mya : Hey bishh

Juju : Wassup beautiful

Ari : Hey girll

D : Hey girl *Gay voice

D made us all laugh he isn't gay by the way he is just the joking type of person.

Mya : C'mon we gotta get to class yall.

We all went our separate ways to get to our lockers.

I was about to walk to my locker until I turned around and hit this big figure. I looked up and saw Aries but everybody calls him Big A.

Me : Oh my bad . I said as I was getting up and dusting my clothes off.

Aries : Nah ma its my fault.

I smiled as I was getting ready to walk away I felt him grab my arm.

Aries : You fine asf ma.

I put my head down as I began to blush. He took his index finger and lifted my head.

Aries : Don't ever put your head down your to beautiful for that. What's yo name ma?

Me : Asia

Aries : Asia that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Me : Thankk you and I mean you fine too now I cant get all the credit.

Aries : *Laughs* Can I see your phone Ma?

I gave him my phone. About 5 mins later he gave it back and told me to use that. I smiled and walked to class.