10 - Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix

Elizabeth was packing for the next race on the Wednesday morning, she procrastinated packing until Maddie came over and forced her to. "are you sure you cant come with me?" Elizabeth pleaded as this was the first race without Alex there due to her going back to the UK to spent time with her family, Elizabeth loved Alex's kids like her own family, so she wasn't mad just nervous to be alone in the garage.

"Lizzy, i would if i could but i have to film a movie." Maddie responded with pity. The two girls spent the morning packing before Maddie pulled out a hoodie, "Elizabeth. You have a red bull hoodie here?" she said with suspicion, she knew it was max's as she saw her best friend wear it at the bahrain race but  why she still had it she didn't know. 

Elizabeth quickly grabbed it out of her hands, "he told me to just keep it so i could post in it." she said avoiding eye contact. She wasn't lying about what max said but also she liked having it, the hoodie was weirdly comforting for her.

"hmm whatever you say." Maddie responed clearly not believing her.

A few hours past, Charles turned up as maddie was gonna drop them off at the airport. The girls hugged and promised to call each other later. Charles and Elizabeth walked over to the private plane as max was the only one there yet, "Wheres danny?" Charles asked as he got on the plane, "him and lando are running late." max replied clearly he was tired.

Elizabeth sat by the window, over the last few weeks she had managed to get a few songs finished and was just waiting to record them. She knew she wanted to write some more but couldnt think the inspiration she was looking for. can you feel my heartbeat? when you hit it full speed? just keep playing in her head, she loved the lyrics but could write them into a song or write a song around them. Whilst waiting on the plane she opened twitter to see a F1 wag page talking about her.

F1 wags

Elizabeth Leclerc spotted in Max Verstappen's, Aston Martin DB11, the new couple has been turning a lot of heads recently. is Elizabeth Leclerc the new 'passenger princess' for the Dutch driver?

 is Elizabeth Leclerc the new 'passenger princess' for the Dutch driver?

The plan was working, but passenger princess was that what she was turning into? Max would drive her but that's because he would just turn up and text her he's outside

The plan was working, but passenger princess was that what she was turning into? Max would drive her but that's because he would just turn up and text her he's outside. She thought for a minute. Elizabeth's thoughts where disrupted by the two McLaren drivers. "hello to the happy couple." daniel smiled.

Lando sat near Charles and Daniel, "oh by the way, because you two haven't kiss yet they don't believe you are actually together." Daniel spoke unbothered.

They hadn't kissed yet because they haven't even thought about it. lie. Elizabeth had whenever Max whispered in her ear. "why are people so bothered?" Elizabeth spoke.

"they just like to know, and its like weird parasocial relationship shit." Daniel said before putting his headphones on.

This flight wasn't as long and the landed then went straight to their hotel. The Friday and Saturday were fine with max starting P3 on the Sunday. They were in the hotel room on the Saturday night as max's phone started ringing over and over. Dad. Was the contact ID.

"Max your dad is calling you. A lot." Elizabeth shouted as max was in the kitchen eating his prepared dinner. She heard a loud groan as max walked towards the shared room and pick up.

He walked outside and was passing the balcony for what felt like hours. Eventually he came inside and looked defeated again.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Growing up around max at karting races she knew how bad his dad could be.

"Just my dad is annoyed I got P3." Mac sighed and laid on his bed.

"But the race is tomorrow. That was just qualifying." She said softly. As she heard Max sigh.

"Chris texted early he said we need to post or kiss publicly. To prove our relationship." Max clearly trying to change the subject.

"Yeah well if you win tomorrow. I'll give you a kiss." She winked then laughed.

"Is that a deal, Elizabeth?" Max asked with a slightly smile.

"Get P1 and you'll find out." She laughed before going to sleep. As did max.

The morning of the race, max was stressed, for many reasons but also he had to win. Not only to prove to his father but he also wanted to see if she'd go through with the kiss.

They got the the circuit and did what they needed to. Elizabeth sat near the back of the garage.

The race went well with max in first, Lewis in second and surprisingly Lando in third. Charles just missed out on a podium but Elizabeth was still happy for her brother. Because Lewis got fastest lap he was one point ahead of max in the championship. Max parked his car at the 1 spot and jumped out then ran over to his team and jumped into a hug. Then he took over his helmet and balaclava. Quickly put them down and ran to Elizabeth. She smiled as he ran towards her. He grabbed the sides of her face gently in his hands and waited for her to make the move. She did. They kissed. Not for long but they kissed. Elizabeth smiled after as max had to go to the cool down room.

Christian gave elizabeth a thumbs up and walked with her to the podium area. "Charlie!" she yelled when she saw her brother, "P4. Incredible" she hugged him.

"thank you and tell max I said well done." he smiled, she nodded and ran to Chris.

After the podium and champagne celebration, Max walked back to his drivers room to get changed before the press convince. Elizabeth hugged and congratulated him, "you did it!"

"I did." he smiled, he wanted to kiss her again, every time he saw her now he knew he'd want to kiss her. Her soft blush lips against his was all that played in his brain. It was better than any trophy in his mind, he wanted her. It was going to be a long year for the both of them.

After the convince, they made their way back the the hotel and went online to see the reaction.

liked by maxverstappen33, madelinescott and 3,409,890 more

elizabethlerclec: 🧡🦁

comments:

maxverstappen33:

user789: CONFRIMED?!

user901: they are a power couple.

The reaction online was good this would help max's career as he'd be seen as the loving boyfriend and he wouldn't be 'mad max'.