11 - birthday drinks

Back in Monaco, Maddie's birthday was coming up and they planned to have a big night out for it at Jimmy'z. The two girls spent the Friday morning eating and getting ready for the night. Elizabeth posted on instagram to say happy birthday.

liked by maxverstappen33, charleslerclec and 3,567,904 more

elizabethlerclec: HAPPY 23TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND EVER!I LOVE YOU! madelinescott

comments:

charleslerclec: happy bday mads.

   ^ madelinescott: i can almost hear your enthusiasm. thanks charlie.

madelinescott: I LOVE YOU MOREE. MY SOULMATE FR

   ^ elizabethlerclec: soulmates.

user546: i love their friendship.

user345: her and maddie are more together then her and max.

   ^ user903: they have been best friends for yearsss

maxverstappen33: happy birthday Maddie.

^ madelinescott: thank you, Dutch boy.

Maddie and elizabeth laughed and listened to music. Alex was coming over soon. was Alex her PR manger? yes but the three girl were close in age and really good friends so Maddie had invited Alex and told her she needed a break from work and being a mother to have fun.

Elizabeth and Madeline had a mini photo shoot and posted it to instagram.

liked by maxverstappen33, charleslerclec and 4,657,890 more

elizabethlerclec: Maddie day!

comments:

lilymhe: beautiful girlllll

user456: shes too beautiful for him tbh

liked by carlossainz, charleslerclec and 4,568,872 more

madelinescott: birthday drinks.

comments:

elizabethlerclec: MY GiRL

user1: carlos is in her likes.

^ user432: she is friends with charles aka his team mate.

Alex turned up and the three girl pregamed and laughed before leaving to go to the club. They piled into a taxi and went straight their. Due to Alex booking a private table at the club for the birthday girl they got to skip the queue and met the others in there. Daniel, Heidi, Charles, max and the other drivers and their girlfriends were there, well the younger ones not seb or Kimi.

The three met lily, Alex Albons girlfriend who was a crazy good golfer, they laughed a drank the night away. Elizabeth and Maddie danced and finally sat down. The large group was sat around a kind of small table, so most of the girlfriends/ partners were sat on their partners lap. 'turn me on' was playing and Maddie laughed due to it being a song Elizabeth wrote and sold to another artist.

"was so funny?" max asked the two giggling girls.

"I wrote this!" Elizabeth whispered yelled, before singing along with the lyrics, make me come alive come on a turn me on, as she pulled max's collar. He blushed un the dark club but didnt want to move. He'd been avoiding her since the kiss and only meeting if they had to, he couldn't stand being so close yet so far from he. She was wear a plaid/ tartan dress with some platform heels, even with the platforms she was still shorter then max.

"One of my cats is named after this club." he blunted out, why did i say that? as he downed his gin and tonic.

"really, you have cats?" She asked and laughed.

He was falling for her, he had to pull himself out of it, "I've got to go." he panicked and left. Leaving a confused Elizabeth alone, we were finally making progress, she thought before downing her drink and getting another.

After everyone left the three girls went back to Elizabeth place as she lived the closest. Why did he leave so early? did i do something? she thought to herself as she laid in bed with a passed out utterly drunk maddie next to her. She hoped things would be fine by the next race weekend.

She was wrong.