- Orientation -

Anton woke up on his giant bed. Light beamed out of his window as he forgot to close the curtains last night. He yawned and stretched as he went to brush his teeth. It was the first day of Junior year. He had turned freshly 17 too. His hair was fluffily frizzy, he didn't wanna put hair gel.

He wasn't that kinda dude.

As he gave his hair a good comb, he walked downstairs to his nanny making breakfast as Junyoung, his little brother, ate cereal. "Heyy bud, ready for the first day of middle school?" Anton asked Junyoung as he sat down next to him, swinging an arm around his brother like the loving brother he is. Junyoung nods, pretty cutely. He's kinda scared to meet new people, but for sure he's ready. The siblings talk a bit as they eat breakfast. The nanny wishes them good luck as they left the home, to the bus stop. Anton was wearing his nest white shirt with buttons. He rolled up the sleeves to have that "rich" look. He has baggy-straight jeans and a black backpack.

The bus arrived and the two escaped onto it. It wasn't a school bus, obviously. So When Junyoung's stop emerged, Anton held his wrist. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you there? I can take the next bus, really." "Hyung, i'm fine." Junyoung smiled. Anton trusted his brother and sighed. "My bro is grown up." "Haha, bye!"

Anton arrived to high school. Geez, this building was the same. Green vines on the exterior to have that natured look, with tall bushes and hedges everywhere. The students were all energetic at eight in the morning. Like Anton.

Anton saw his mates, Sungchan and Seunghan, from last year. "YOOOOO" he yelled and the trio hugged. "Dudes tell me you got class 107." Sungchan smiled. "Sure did," Seunghan waved his form. "Same here. I'm so glad." Anton sighed in relief. "There's so many new girls dude." Sungchan chuckled. "Bruh, are you even straight" "shhh"

As Anton saw his locker, locker 520, he saw a boy at the locker beside his. The boy ha short raven-black hair, blue highlights and some blond on the back, but it was barely noticeable as it was fading. He was wearing an oversized ACDC shirt with blue and black striped sleeves beneath it. He has long straight jeans on too. His sneakers were white with some words on it, they looked hand drawn. The boy's visual was insane. He look almost unreal. Anton just stared at him, mouth a bit open. Seunghan closed Anton's mouth by putting his finger under his chin, almost tickling him. "R-right, locker." Anton sweated, but smiled. He went to his locker and took out the Smiley stickers he had.

"Are you in fifth grade or something?" The punky boy scoffed. "I just like to give my locker some personality." Anton responded. The boy then stuck a skull sticker on his locker. "You have no room to talk, with your stickers." "It's better than a yellow smile."

Anton chuckled at his fierceness. He was about to introduce himself, but the boy walked away from him.

"Does he not know who I am?" Anton thought to himself. Ah yes, Anton, the son of Lee Yoonsang, famous producer; Shim Hyejin, actress. All girls were crazy for him.

Speak of the fucking devil, he heard squeals and outrageous footsteps coming from behind. His fangirls. He gulped and embraced himself. But they were actually pretty normal. Far based from his usual fan girls, who tore each other's hair out for a fucking selfie or autograph. Anton himself wasn't even a celebrity. He just wanted to be normal.

"I'm Jang Wonyoung, I've been President of the Anton fan club since your commercial with your mom!" The sweet girl smiled. "A-ah, it's a pleasure to meet you." He studied the girl's attire.

She wore a white headband, pink coquette? Looking shirt, a white puffy ish skirt and white stockings with some strawberries on them. Her shoes were baby pink low heels and she also had heart earrings. She was very pink. She seemed to really like Anton.

(Like this but the shoes aren't)

In class, Wonyoung was walking while dragging Anton, since they had the same class

They saw the grunge boy and she smiled, "오빠!" Meaning, older brother in korean. Anton was surprised. THESE TWO, were siblings? Emo punk and pink princess? "HE's your brother??"

"Well, yeah, I know it's surprising." Wonyoung giggled as she walked to him. "오빠, you know Anton right? The guy I'm crazy about!"

He stayed quiet. "Mmh? I guess? I don't really see what you see in him honestly." "야! Don't say things like that."

Anton was intrigued by how uninterested he was in him. Even if that sounded cliché.. this IS a cliché wattpad story right?

"What's your name?" Anton asked. The boy didn't answer. "It's Wonbin," Wonyoung answered for him. "Jang Wonbin? That's cute." Anton confidently smirked. "It's Park Wonbin." He rolled his eyes. "Huh? But you guys ar-.." Anton was cut off by Wonyoung. "Our parents divorced soon after I was 2, and I got to live with dad and his wife while Wonbin and our other sister lives with mom."

"Who's the other sister?" "Minji."

Later..

Anton was really intrigued in Wonbin. He was just.. so different. It was almost.. amusing. And cute, to be honest. Even if Wonbin kept giving him the stink eye.

🏫 T.B.C 🏫