Chapter 4

"Phi you talked to him?? What did he say.. did he saw me with Ms. Jaoying.. did he think she is my mistress and girlfriend.."
"No no.. pond.. relax.. yes he had seen you with that girl but he didn't judge you.. he was with his friends that's why he didn't meet you.. I told him that it was your secretary and also the why you were there at the mall.. don't worry.." Winny  assured him..

It had been one week..

Phuwin was standing right at the office of principal.. with three other boys.. the other boys had their head down.. but Phuwin was having hard look on his face..
The principal was scolding the other boys.. actually Phuwin had a fight today at the campus.. mainly Phuwin had beat them. There is reason too.. but he didn't bother to explain.. he stayed silent..
The boys were actually glaring him with side eyes.. because they were the only one getting scolded.. the principal was not even looking at Phuwin.

Then they were asked to get out of the office after a whole half an hour.. they were shocked again.. the principal didn't ask Phuwin to go.. this was making their blood boil.. the whole school knew that this brat had some rich bones for supporting his every mess.. otherwise who would not get suspended by the authorities after the amount of fights this boy had in this campus.. they cursed the boy mentally before stomping their feet out of the office..

The principal now looked at the boy who was still standing there without a glimpse of guilt..
He sighed and shook his head in disbelief.. "will you explain?? They think I always spare you because of your potential high financial status.. I don't care though.. I know the real you.. after all I'm your mother's friend.. yes I do know that Pond is your husband but that is not the reason I treat you specially.. I know there is always a good reason behind your fights.. I know you have an anger issue and your anger takes the the best of you.. but you are not unethical atleast.. will you explain what was the reason this time.."

Phuwin sighed and plopped on the chair of the office without even asking.. he certainly explain the reason of him beating those boys..
Phuwin came back to his friends.. as usual they were proud of him.. he sat there and took the sandwich from Fourth's plate having a bite of it..
"So done having fun with the principal..??" He heard a voice that he hate so much echoed in the cafeteria from his behind.. he irked his face.. Fourth hold his hands tightly.. he didn't want the younger to get into another fight again today..
"Jen what do you want.. I'm telling you Phuwin is in a very bad mood right now.. stay away.." prim tried to shoo the girl away.. but the girl was stubborn.. just like Phuwin.. she came across the table to face the boy properly..
(Jen is just a random character)

"Anyway I didn't come to fight with you today.. I had an important news for you.. there's an inter college half marathon being held next week.. different colleges will take part in it.. our college too.. but I didn't find the name of you in the list.. so I thought I should come to check.. what happened to the ace racer of our college.." she taunted..

Yes Phuwin was the best runner of the college.. he already knew about the enlisting going on but he didn't show up this year beacuse he had something in his mind already.. he was focused on that..
So he avoided.. But this girl jen and her tauntings.. Fourth could sense that it was affecting the younger.. "Phuwin let's go we have class.. we need to go.." he blurted and started dragging the boy with him
"Huh.. knew it.. loser.. losing is in your blood.. you know.." jen commented..
This made Phuwin's steps haulted.. he was fuming in anger.. Fourth held him in his arms to calm him down but it didn't work.. he yanked his friend away and stormed towards the girl..

"There's nothing that Phuwin can't do.. I never lose.." he barked at the girl with gritted teeth..
That's this was how Phuwin had taken a challenge with jen.. a challenge of winning a marathon of 13.1 miles running.. against 6 thousand runner who had enlisted their names.. there were three silver medalists name too.. but which was taking his sleep away was the bait.. the choices that he had to
fulfill if he lose..
First, he had to stay locked up with the Principal for 2 hours..
Why?? Because she wanted to humiliate the boy infront of everyone.
and to enjoy the fact that the whole college would talk about him and the
principal being in an affair more now.
Second, he had to be slave for one week..which was impossible.. I mean it was just she dreaming in her sleep..
Third, stand in the middle of the basketball ground and chant "I love pond Naravit Lertratkosum" for ten times..
Can you believe.. yes she knew about the incident happened at the mall.
she had her own ways.