chapter 5

Phuwin and his friends returned to the university once the event was officially done. At the entrance they were stopped by the none other than Jen.. who asked him to keep his end of deal..
Phuwin rolled his eyes and headed to the cafeteria first. he drank a
whole bottle of water.. and sat onto the table for a while catching his
breath.. his friends were obviously with him.. while jen was eagerly
waiting.. she was expecting Phuwin to choose the first option.. she was so
so excited for it to be happened.
Phuwin too was intending the first option though.. it was an easy option for him.. he knew he would be the hot topic of the college for a whole big time but who cares.. he already had planned something.. So he doesn't give a fuck about the rumors.. but then suddenly he recalled the incidents with Pond.. how rude, cold, arrogant and disrespectful the elder had been with him everytime.. and all these because of that one nano second's kiss.  he rolled his eyes at the elder's thought, like seriously.. he wanted him to believe that the elder had never touched anyone.. like two years in Canada. and he never fucked anyone.. let the two years aside.. even before that.. no one can convince Phuwin about this.

"what if he happens to see me confessing my LOVE for him.. he would be so so pissed off.. oh my God I'm actually kind of very curious and excited to see how would he react if he sees it." Phuwin thought in his mind..
Momentarily mulling over his own decision Phuwin wore a cunning smile on his face and walked his way to one of the groves located around the basketball ground. with his friends tagging along..
Fortunately it was a weekend.. and there were only few students at the
campus.. only those who attended the marathon for cheering their college..
Phuwin chose a big strong tree as his podium and climbed upon it..
Fourth and Prim were surprised but not shocked.. they waited for the boy
to take the action.. they knew what their friend had decided.

Students who were present at the u university came gathering around the
ground.. excited but silent.. they didn't want to get beaten by Phuwin..
Phuwin sat upon the lowest but thick branch dangling his legs down.
he mustered in the loudest voice he could and yelled.. "I LOVE YOU POND NARAVIT LARTRATKOSUM .. I LOVE YOU POND NARAVIT LARTRATKOSUM.. I LOVE YOU POND NARAVIT LARTRATKOSUM.
The deal was to repeat it ten times.. so did he.. and then climbed off the
tree.. casually.. he felt relieved. he patted his own chest to calm down..

loud gasps and whispers, mutters can be heard. But all those didn't matter to him.. he walked away smiling and winking..Then he turned to jen and made a mocking face to her.. who just gritted her teeth and stomped out of the ground in defeat.
Gradually the ground started becoming empty.. it was only 20 students left. including Phuwin and his friends. Phuwin was about to head back too.
but what he didn't expect was for a man to appear infront of him from the corner of the principal's room along with the principal himself.. shooting daggers towards him with his glares.. the principal standing behind him was gulping so as Fourth and Prim.. but the couple was unfazed.. Phuwin didn't even flinch to see his husband..

he actually was wanting the person to
see all these.. what he was worried for was what the elder was doing here.
at the principal room.. did his principal already told pond about him..
but he clearly requested him not to..
"Pond actually.. it is jus."
"I want you to expel her immediately.. on the next working day."
Pond cut the principal off.. who was trying to explain Phuwin to him. and
stormed out of the university campus..
Phuwin bursted out laughing hysterically.. he was so satisfied to see the pissed off face of the elder.. he was about to lay down on the grass laughing but the principal summoned him at his office. so he controlled..
"What is all this Phuwin..?? Do you know what he was here for..??" He
asked the boy frustratedly when Phuwin reached his office.. he maintained his voice low.. because he didn't want any more rumors or scene.."How would I know.. you tell me why was he here..??" Phuwin answered.