chapter-5

YN woke up to the warm sunlight peeking through the curtains, illuminating the elegant room. She stretched, expecting to feel Jimin's strong arms around her, but instead, she was met with cold emptiness. Confused, she opened her eyes to find herself alone in the massive bed, the black sheets tangled around her legs. She wore Jimin's black shirt, the fabric soft against her skin.

Assuming Jimin was just busy with his duties, YN made her way downstairs, her heart filled with excitement to see him. She entered the library, and her eyes locked onto Jimin's figure sitting in a chair, his back straight, and his eyes fixed on a book.

Yn: Good morning, Jimin!

YN said, her voice bubbly, as she approached him. But Jimin's response was far from warm. He looked up, his eyes gleaming with a cold intensity, and smirked.

Jimin: Ah, you're awake. Had fun last night, didn't you? You just slept with me so I wouldn't kill you

Jimin said, his voice dripping with malice. YN's smile faltered, her heart sinking like a stone. She felt as if she'd been punched in the gut, her mind reeling from Jimin's hurtful words.

Jimin's words hung in the air like a challenge, his eyes glinting with a cruel light. YN's smile had frozen, her lips still curved upward, but her eyes wide with pain.

Jimin: You see, YN

Jimin continued, his voice dripping with venom

Jimin: you're just a tool for me. A means to an end. Your body is mine to use, your soul mine to crush.

YN's silence was deafening, her heart screaming in agony, but her voice trapped in her throat. She couldn't bear to look at Jimin, couldn't bear to hear his words, but she couldn't look away either.

Jimin: You should be grateful

Jimin sneered, his lips curling upward.

Jimin: I could have killed you, but I chose to spare your life. For now.

YN's eyes welled up with tears, her vision blurring, but she refused to let them fall. She wouldn't give Jimin the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

Jimin: You're nothing but a pawn in my game, YN

Jimin spat, his words cutting deep.

Jimin: And pawns are meant to be sacrificed.

YN's heart shattered into a million pieces, her soul crying out in anguish, but her body remained frozen, unable to move, unable to speak.

Jimin: You're so fragile, YN. So easily broken. I wonder how long you'll last in my world

Jimin said, his voice dripping with contempt. YN's silence was her only defense, her eyes fixed on some point beyond Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin: Cat got your tongue, kitten?Or are you just too scared to speak?

Jimin taunted, his eyes glinting with cruelty. YN's lips trembled, but she refused to give in.

Jimin: You know, I've been thinking,

Jimin said, his voice taking on a conversational tone.

Jimin: Maybe I'll keep you as a pet. A little plaything to amuse me when I'm bored.

YN's eyes flashed with anger, but she still didn't speak.

Jimin: Oh, I see. You think you're too good for that? Well, let me tell you, YN. You're not. You're nothing but a disposable toy to me.