BETWEEN TWO HEARTS

STORY DESCRIPTION

Being the youngest child of their family, is hard for Sloane. She's extremely obliged for what she has but it hurts her when other people see and think of her as a spoiled brat. At karamihan sa nakakakilala sa pamilya nila ay ganoon ang iniisip sakanya.

But little did they know, at her age, she knows how to be contended, also she already knows how to budget and how to work hard to earned money. Maliban kasi sa pagiging estudyante. Tutoring and modeling ang isa pa sa pinagkakaabalahan niya kung saan kumikita siya.

But when she met Zerrick, nagbago lahat ng pananaw ni Sloane sa salitang kontento. When she fell in love with Zerrick and start a relationship with him, she never felt contented. But she still chooses to continue their relationship, secretly.

After a year of being together with the man, she met Eiji Alujera, the man who will make her feel and experienced the true meaning of love and contentment.

Would she willingly broke up with Zerrick to be with Eiji who made her feel free and love unconditionally, or will she let Eiji go and be with Zerrick to continue their secret relationship....

Or would she let herself to accept that she's madly in love between two hearts.

©majesticxbleaumn