Chapter 14

I woke up and slipped on my underwear and one of Jordans shirts. I then walked to my room not being able to wipe the stupid smile off my face. I know that most people would frown on the fact that Jordan and I had sex even though we weren't dating, however I care about Jordan a lot and I know we will be dating soon...Hopefully.

After I got out of my warm shower I threw on a pair of shorts and Jordans shirt because I love the way Jordan smelled. I brushed through my wet hair before I dried it with the blow dryer and then straitened it. I decided then to go ahead and cook Jordan and I some breakfast since I knew he would be waking up soon.

I finished cooking the bacon and eggs and then Jordan came out of his room. His hair was sticking up in random directions and I wanted to run my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning Beautiful," Jordan said kissing my cheek before sitting at the counter so I could give him his breakfast.

"Good morning handsome," I said handing him his food.

We both finished eating and then of course cleaned up the mess. We were cuddling on the couch when the door opened. Jordan and I both looked at the door to see Taylor standing there.

"Hey guys," Taylor said smiling before plopping down on the chair.

"Hey," Jordan said while I just looked at the TV.

"How was your night?" Taylor asked smirking.

"Good and yours?" Ebs said squeezing me closer to him. I smiled, but didn't take my eyes off the TV.

"Fine," Taylor said the smirk evident in his voice and I had to use all my will power not to roll my eyes. I didn't want to ruin the new...friendship we had. If that's even the right word to use.

"Well Megs and I are going out on a date so we need to go get ready," Jordan said nudging me so I would get up. I groaned standing up and then trudging to my room. I liked to cuddle with Jordan, but I was excited for this date.

"What should I wear!!" I yelled out my bedroom door and down the hall hoping Jordan would hear me.

"Whatever you want!!" Jordan shouted back to me.

I sighed and closed my door. I looked through my closet after checking the weather to see it would be a fairly warm day today. I scanned all my clothes before finally pulling out a yellow and white dress. I decided this would be cute enough and would also keep me cool. I slipped on a longer black beaded necklace and then a pair of black flats. I walked into my bathroom and put on eyeliner and mascara before deciding I looked good. I grabbed my black cross body purse and threw my wallet and phone both in the purse along with some chapstick. I walked out of my room and then walked into the kitchen and walked past Taylor to grab a cup for a glass of water.

"You look nice," Taylor said scratching the back of his neck while he waited for his coffee to be ready.

"Thanks," I said quietly filling my glass with water an awkward tension filling the air. Even though Taylor and I had somewhat made up I still wasn't sure how to feel about the whole situation. I was nervous that he would still be mean to me.

"Ready to go Megs?" Jordan asked once I finished my drink.

"Yup! Let's go!!" I said grabbing his hand and I was super excited.

We drove into the city and parked the car in a random restaurants parking lot, but decided to just walk around. Jordan was wearing a red button up that he had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows on and then a pair of black jeans and black Vans.He also had a pair of black sunglasses on. I held Jordans hand as we walked down the streets of Edmonton. 

"Lets go to the park. I have a surprise there for you," Jordan said holding my hand as we walked the direction to the park.