A Proposal

Katsuki sat next to Toga with a sigh, "How happy are you here?"
She looked at him and rolled her eyes "How happy do you think I am here?"
"Are they this loud every night?"
"And every day." Toga sighed

Katsuki looked at the door of Toga's chambers with a sigh

"Sometimes I swear they get louder to hurt me."

Katsuki rolled his eyes "I doubt it. Deku's always been obnoxious. You hear him?" he snickered, Deku liked to ask his partners to moan for him, louder your voice is adorable!
"It sounds like he's hurting her."
"Probably is." Katsuki shrugged, "you want to be a lady?"
Toga laughed "Yours?"
"Something wrong with that?"

"Why do you want me to be your lady?"
"Piss the hag off. Says I have to find a bride. Love to see her face when I show up with a blood sucking bitch."
"Bitch?"

"Yeah."

Toga huffed "I have fangs."

"And they're one of your more inviting features. What about it?"
Toga laughed, "I can't leave Ochako."

"Why not? Think she'll miss you?"
"I do."
"Once he pumps a kid inside her she's not gonna give a shit about you."

Toga frowned at that, it was his biggest fear. "So, what? I should run away with someone who never gave shit about me?"

"You would be a lady. there are lots of perks to that. You would only have to give me one kid, than I'd leave you alone."

Toga frowned at that, not exactly the romance she had dreamed of.. But he wasn't wrong. Ochako wouldn't have time for her once she became a mom. Could she get this man to love her? She couldn't live without love, but maybe she could get him to love her. And.. if she couldn't, he seemed like he would be okay with her pursuing things on the side.
"I could visit Ochako?"
"Pretty much whenever you wanted to. Hell I wouldn't mind  bein' close to Deku's brats. My kids growing up with his to make them almost siblings..

Toga sighed, it would hurt to leave, but what choice did she have? "You think your parents would allow it?"

"They said a dame of my choice."
Toga nodded "Okay. If you're fucking with me I'll drink you fucking dry."
"Do I look stupid enough to fuck with you?"
"You look pretty stupid."
"Sounds like they're done."
"Yeah. They'll probably lay in there and talk for a while now." Toga sighed "I wonder what they talk about."
"Their future children. How much they love each other. Shit like that."
Toga nodded "Maybe she's telling him he smells and she wishes he would shut up."

Katsuki laughed "Maybe. But I don't hear him crying. So I doubt it."

Toga sighed, "Doesn't it bother you?"
"What?"
"How quickly they.."
"Of course it bothers me. But it shouldn't. They were forced to get married. I love Izuku. So.. I'm glad he's not trapped in a loveless marriage. I'm glad he's happy. Hell, he loves kids. I'm glad he's fallen for someone who can give him a few of those."
"I guess. When are we gonna tell them?" 

"Soon as they come up for air." Katsuki huffed

Toga nodded

*****
Ochako smiled weakly as her husband held her

"I love you." he said softly

"Are you talking to me or my stomach?" Ochako sighed

Deku frowned, looking up at her and cocking his head to the side, had he offended her? Were they about to have their first fight?

"I was talking to you. Are you okay?"
"All that talk about being okay with waiting.. Was it a lie?"
Deku frowned "No. I am willing to wait, but when you pulled me in here I thought that you wanted to make love."
Ochako looked at him sadly and Deku's heart sank, I'm sorry, Ochako. I should have been more mindful. I can make you something to ensure nothing takes hold.."
She shook her head and sighed, Deku hugged her and rubbed her back.
"You want a child." She sighed

"I.. Yes? I want to have my heir so I don't have to worry anymore. I also, like kids. I would love to have a few if I could. But you are the one who would need to bring them into the world, so it's ultimately up to you. There's also the matter of me not being allowed to go on missions until you are with child."
Ochako nodded her head sadly "And you needing to prove to your old flame how over him you are."
Deku sighed "You pulled me in here!"

"After you spent ten minutes telling him how much sex we've been having! How pregnant I definitely am!"

Deku shrugged "We've been having lots of sex. You probably are pregnant."

Ochako sighed "I wish it was more private."
"I'm sorry I'll talk about it less."
She nodded sadly, Deku smiled sadly and pressed a hand to her belly.
"You'll be okay. With modern medicine, women don't die nearly as often in child birth.. you're of high standing, so you'll have some of the best doctors. But, like I said, if you're not ready, there are ways to make sure nothing takes root."

Ochako shook her head, and Deku sighed, he felt awful, but he also doubted that lying would make her feel better. He wanted a child, and he suspected lying about it would make her feel worse, especially if she had fallen pregnant. Which he didn't think was unlikely.

Ochako nodded sadly, the world would be  a better place if I brought miniature Dekus into it, but she didn't want to be his broodmare.
"I love you Dekukun." she murmured

"I love you too Ocha. Really. If you're not ready. We don't need to try. We have lots of time to decide what we want." Deku kissed her gently.
Ochako nodded with a sigh "I'm hungry." she said softly

Deku nodded "let's get you something to eat." He got out of bed and put his clothes on "Are you mad at me?"
"No. I'm not." she sighed "I just wish this was more of private matter than it is."
Deku sighed "me too." he kissed her cheek and sighed as she put on her clothes too. Deku kissed her, "I love you. So very much."
"I love you too." he kissed her again, nuzzling her cheek with a sigh. "I still want to teach you how to swing  a sword." he said softly "I don't want you solely for your womb. You are my life partner too." She held his hand with a sigh as they went to eat. Deku frowned, he hoped she was happy with him. He didn't want her to feel like she was in prison.

"I love you Ochako. I love you so much."
Ochako frowned, looking back at him and cocking her head to the side

"Tell me you know that."
"I.. I know that. I love you Dekukun."
"I'm not using you."
"I know."
"Promise."

"I promise. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to think I care more about a hypothetical heir than I do about you."
"I know that." she murmured she just worried she wasn't worthy of the way he felt about her. 

She smiled at him as they went to get food. She was surprised when she saw Katsuki and Toga leave her chambers together.

"Hi." Ochako murmured

Toga looked timid "Hi."

Katsuki huffed "Lady Midoriya."
"Yes?"
"How badly do you need your lady in waiting?"

Ochako frowned "What do you mean?"
"I would very much like it if she would be my bride."
Ochako frowned slightly at that, looking at Toga and cocking her head to the side "Is that what you want?"

Toga nodded "I would still get to see you.. But I wouldn't have to.. listen to you two. Watch you with him.."
Ochako nodded, she was pretty hurt, but Toga had the opportunity to become a lady. This was a big opportunity for her. She looked at Deku

"Would he take care of her?"
Deku nodded "There's not a doubt in my mind."
Ochako wiped her eyes "Well than you should do it Himikochan." She whimpered

Toga frowned "Once you have kids you won't even notice you're gone."
"That's not true. You know that's not true."

"I'll visit all the time. I promise."
Ochako nodded sadly "O-okay."
Deku hugged her from behind "I'll take care of you." he sighed

Ochako nodded sadly Deku sighed, kissing her cheek gently.
"She'll be in good hands." Katsuki said with a sigh

Ochako nodded "She'd better be."
Katsuki laughed and Deku smiled at him, if he was honest he was glad that Toga was leaving. He wanted to be alone with his wife again. He was also a little worried about how Toga would respond once Ochako had his kid. She seemed unstable.