Bubbles was send to a room and encounter Prince Darwin

Bubbles and Raincorn saw Aunt Bubblegum leave as she rode her wagon back to the 'still not finished' house.

"Don't worry Raincorn. Marvin is such a nice guy." Bubbles said, "Besides, what could go wrong? Auntie pack me my-"

Suddenly, Marvin took Bubbles' bag of food and start to open it.

"Hey! That's mine." Bubbles said.

"Oops! Sorry! Here you go!" Marvin said and he throw the bag of food into the trash can. Bubbles and Raincorn felt very sad but didn't let out tears.

"Oh you two, stop! It's just food." Marvin said. "What about you two follow me?" Marvin added.

"Where are we going Dr. Marvin?" Bubbles asked, while being confused and so is Raincorn.

"To a room. You'll be picked up by me when we are ready for the night." Marvin said.

At room 2

"Here's your room. No food or drinks." Marvin said as he shoves the two into the room and closing the door loudly.

The room has a small desk with a bed of course, with blankets and pillows too.
There are small window could be seen, and then a mysterious figure, an orange fish.

"Woah! Who are you?" Bubbles asked.

"I'm Prince Darwin of Oz my dear!" The fish said.

"So why are you here then? I was shoved in by Marvin with my unicorn. I got a couple of bruises." Bubbles said to Darwin.

"Well Marvin is using child abuse against his patients and he done it 999 times. Almost to a thousand." Darwin said.

"No wonder why I got those bruises." Bubbles said.

"Is there anyway we could get out of the nightmare?" Raincorn asked.

"Well you can't get out. But don't worry, a tornado is coming soon so don't be scared." Darwin said.

"I heard some footsteps!" Bubbles said as she was hearing the footsteps coming towards the door.

"Okay! Just remember that there's a tornado coming soon!" Darwin said and so he left.

Marvin then came into the room and saw bubbles and Raincorn.

"Alrighty kids! Time to do this thing!!" Marvin said.