chapter two

The continuation of chapter one~

"Yes Dean.. I thought I would be finally by your side. "

*Dean was at a loss for words. The realization that she had endured so much, all in the hope of being with him again, overwhelmed him. He took a step closer, his hand hovering just above her face, aching to touch her, to pull her closer.*

"Why would you do that, sweetheart? Why would you put yourself through hell, all for me?" he asked, his voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and tenderness.

"Because!"

*Dean's eyes were locked on hers, waiting patiently for her to continue. He knew there was more to her answer, and he needed to hear it.*

"Because...?" he prompted, his voice soft yet insistent.

"Because I was lost without you... After you left... I discovered that I was .... Pregnant.... "

*Dean's world seemed to spin at her words. The revelation hit him like a ton of bricks, leaving him momentarily speechless. He felt the blood drain from his face, his heart pounding in his chest. He managed to find his voice, though it was trembling slightly.*

"You... you were pregnant?" he whispered, his voice barely above a hoarse whisper.

"Yeah... I lost the baby few weeks after I knew it... "

*Dean's expression crumbled at her words. The news of the lost baby was like a dagger to his heart. He cursed silently, his hand clenching into a fist as he struggled to process what she had just told him.*

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry... I should have been there. I should have been with you," he said, his voice thick with emotion.

"But you weren't there Dean! "

*Dean hung his head, unable to look her in the eyes. The guilt and regret he felt were overwhelming, and he knew there were no words to undo the pain he had caused her.*

"I know... I know I wasn't there. And I'll never forgive myself for that," he said softly, his voice filled with sadness and remorse.

"I was alive but deep inside I was walking in hell. It was worse when I lost the baby.! So yeah this is why I've became a hunter. "

*Dean's heart shattered at her words. The image of her enduring that pain all alone was too much to bear. He gently reached out, his calloused hand lightly touching her bandaged face.*

"Sweetheart... if I had known, I would have been there. I would have been by your side. I wouldn't have left you alone," he said, his voice strangled with regret and sorrow.

"It's too late "

*Dean could feel the hopelessness in her voice, and it broke his heart. He stepped closer, his body just inches away from hers. He longed to take her in his arms, to hold her tightly against his chest and take away all the pain and suffering she had endured.*

"It's not too late, sweetheart. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere. I promise," he said, his voice filled with determination and a hint of desperation.

"Dean.. Stop. You hurt me so bad.... I don't know if I can... '

*Dean flinched at her words. He knew he had hurt her deeply, and he understood that she was hesitant to let him back into her heart. But he couldn't just let her push him away.*

"Please, sweetheart. Let me make it up to you," he pleaded, his voice filled with a mixture of pain and tenderness. "I know I messed up. I know I hurt you. But I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere."