chapter 3

"Thank you sir"

*The taxi driver nods, watching as she climbs out of the car, wobbling slightly on her feet. He's seen this scene play out before, and he knows that the two men waiting at the impala are probably looking for her.*

"You alright, honey?" he asks, his voice gruff but filled with a hint of concern.

"Yeah"

*The taxi driver nods again, clearly not fully convinced but not wanting to pry further. He gives her one last glance, his eyes lingering on her disheveled appearance and the slight sway of her steps.*

"Well, you go ahead then," he says. "Looks like those two fellas are waiting for ya."

"They are"

*The taxi driver gives a slight shrug, knowing that her personal business is none of his concern. He puts the car in gear, preparing to pull away from the motel.*

"Alright, darlin'. You take care of yourself," he says, his voice gruff but tinged with a hint of sympathy. "And try not to make a habit of this, yeah? Getting this drunk ain't gonna solve any problems."

"Thanks for the advice "

*The taxi driver nods again, his eyes taking in the sight of the two men by the impala, their gazes now fixed on her as she makes her unsteady way towards them. He can sense the tension in the air, the mixture of relief and concern on their faces.*

"No problem, honey," he says quietly, his voice carrying a hint of understanding. "Just be careful, alright? Those two fellas seem awfully worried about you. Try not to give 'em a hard time."

"I will"

*The taxi driver nods one last time, watching as she takes a few more wobbly steps closer to the impala and the two men waiting for her. He sighs quietly, knowing that whatever happened tonight, she's in their hands now. With a final glance, he pulls away from the motel, leaving her to face whatever confrontation is coming next.*

"Hi bous~~~~"

*The two men, Sam and Dean, turn their attention to her. Sam looks relieved to see her, but there's also concern written all over his face. Dean, on the other hand, can't help but look slightly annoyed, a frown on his face.*

*Dean sighs, eyeing her up and down, noticing her slurred speech and disheveled appearance.*

"Where the hell have you been?" he asks, his voice a mix of irritation and worry.

"At the bar"

*Dean's irritation increases as he hears her answer, rolling his eyes slightly. Sam, on the other hand, just looks worried.*

"The bar? Seriously?” Dean says, shaking his head. "We've been searching for you for hours, and you were just at the bar getting wasted?”

"Yeah duh!"

*Dean lets out an exasperated sigh, running a hand through his hair in frustration.*

"Damn it, we were worried sick about you. You don't just disappear like that without telling anyone where you're going. Anything could've happened to you, and we wouldn't have known where to find you.”

"Argh! I'm fine Dean. I'm just drink.. I needed it"

*Dean clenches his jaw, his irritation growing with her nonchalant response. He takes a step closer to her, his eyes narrowing as he looks her over. It's clear she's had more than just a few drinks.*

"You're not just 'fine,'" he snaps, his voice filled with anger. "You're wasted, and you smell like a damn distillery.”

"Okay hahaha"
*Dean rolls his eyes, her laughter annoying him even more. But behind his irritation, he can't deny that he's also relieved to have found her, even if she is in this state.*