Oikawa x y/n (2)

The next day is the school day since you skipped the class you actually had to stay up the whole of last night to complete your work which explains why you actually have a mild headache. You took some tablets before coming to school so maybe that's also the reason why it's a little bearable. You walk towards the entrance of your school as you hear squealing and screaming at the main ground. You just sigh knowing you just can't avoid it but it makes your headache a little worse. You just continue walking ignoring every single girl crowded around oikawa. Of course it had to be the Great Oikawa. You reach the class, keep your bag there and head downstairs to the vending machine to buy a drink because there was quite some time till the class started. You reached the vending machine staring at the options because you just can't choose. (I too can't choose something easily).

Oikawa after that session was passing by when he saw you near the vending machine. He does remember you from yesterday. The only girl who doesn't fawn over him. The only girl who has caught his eye. His curiosity. His attention. He smirks as moves forward leaning against the wall beside the vending machine looking at you.

You do feel his presence but you're in no mood for any bullshit

You do feel his presence but you're in no mood for any bullshit. Because conversing with Oikawa means you'll get death stares from all his fangirls. Not that you care but your headache is also a problem-. Oikawa speaks up, "You know what you're the only person who doesn't get all starry-eyed and starstruck when I'm around. You don't even fawn over me like others."
When you hear his voice you are forced to look up at him, "It's not a big deal. You aren't some celebrity."
"You're a strange one. Most girls would be falling over each other just to get a glance at me because I'm like a local celebrity here.",says oikawa.

(Y/n): "That's what's funny about them. They act like some cartoons."
(O): "I'm actually surprised. No fangirling. No swooning. No blushing. Are you an alien or something?"
(Y/n): "Do I look like one?"

Oikawa tilts his head, taking a moment to really look at you. He runs his eyes up and down your body, assessing you "Hmm, I guess not. But you're definitely different from the other girls in this school. You don't seem to be affected by my 'Oikawa charm'."
You just stare at him for a few secs before replying,"What is it, some love potion?".
To which oikawa laughs,"Love potion? Nah, I wouldn't stoop so low as to use a love potion on unsuspecting victims. My charm is all natural, baby."
You look back at the vending machine still not being able to choose. He smirks as he crosses his arms,"Having trouble choosing a drink, I see." You mumble saying,"Yeah maybe." To which oikawa extends a hand of help saying he'll choose one for you. "But if I don't like it I'm spitting it on your face." You say. Oikawa raises his hands surrendering, "Ok ok. No need to get so feisty. What type of drink do you want?"
"Uhh....maybe something sweet and sour at the same time.", you say. To which he just points out at a bottle in the vending machine smirking, "That's the best choice." You just take it out, open it and take a sip while Oikawa waits in anticipation, his eyes fixed on you, trying to read your expression as you take the first sip of the drink he recommended. He's lowkey excited to see how you'll react to it. "It's good. Thank you.", you say. Oikawa grins,"Told ya, I have a great taste in drinks and you're welcome."

You just head back to class as your work of getting a drink is done thanks to oikawa. As you were on your way. You see your friend Yui approaches you. You're still drinking so you just look at her silently telling her to continue.

(Yui):"So you know who I talked to! Oikawa! Oikawaaaaa-kunnnn~."
(Y/n): "eww gross."
(Yui): "What the-...did you just call Oikawa gross?"
(Y/n): "Not him. You're fangirling."
(Yui): "Excuse me?. What is wrong with the fangirling? Why can't you act normal and fangirl over him. He's the hottest guy in our whole school!"
(You): "Even if he's the hottest he's just a human being."

This is what goes on normally. Yui rants about Oikawa, you criticize the fangirling, y'all fight for a few minutes but by the end of those five minutes she starts her ranting again. Which was going on right now while you pay no attention to it and just hum while drinking the drink. Something just strucks your mind as you say, "I too did talk with Oikawa today, y'know."
Yui just stares at me dumbfounded,"What the-.... ALONE?!!!"
You confirm it. Continues and tells her everything.

(Yui): "Wait wait. So Oikawa chose a drink for you and y'all shared a drink?!!"
(Y/n): "Eww gross no! I drank it myself."

Yui starts laughing at this, "I knew you'd do this. You're a total weirdo y'know." "Now I'm weird for not liking Oikawa.", you say. Yui just rubs her forehead at your dumbness,"No you dumbass. I meant you didn't share it. Not sharing is bad manners." "Yeah, but I paid for it why'd I even share it?" Yui just shakes her head already tired with you. "Anyway, did you see the match? That was sooooo cooool~" You casually dump the can in the dustbin as you answer her,"Nahh. I zoned out." Yui gasps,"What the-." You interrupt telling her,"Before you start. I'll specify why I zoned out. First of all. Do you even understand volleyball? Second. If you do you never taught me. Third. My ears start hurting from all the squealing by those girls. And fourth, stop spying on us oikawa!"

Oikawa hears you call his name as he grins and comes out from the hiding,"Looks like you found out I was here." You turn around to look at him giving him a slight glare,"Of course that's guessabl-" You close your ears as Yui squeals at seeing Oikawa. "You b*tch, you'll make me go deaf. Lower your volume down!" Yui rubs the back of her head sheepishly. "Oh yeah....sorry about that. But you actually need to buy some noise cancelling headphones y'know." "I'm planning to buy.", you say. Oikawa grins, enjoying your response. "Oh, and make sure they're the really expensive ones. You know, the kind that block out everything but the sound of my voice..." Yui giggles at Oikawa's cheeky remark. "I'll block your voice first then your fangirls.", you say. To which Oikawa pretends to be hurt, clutching his hand over his heart. "Ouch, that hurt. You wound me. Why is it that you don't like me?" To which you just shrug and say,"I just don't like your personality. You're too playful. Act like a child sometimes. It's sometimes cute. Most of the time it's annoying."
Oikawa looks at you, studying you,"Any way there should be something. Something that makes your heart race. Some soft spot. Something."
You just shrug not knowing how to answer that.
Oikawa moves a little more forward to you. Still grinning mischievously which does indicate he does have something in his mind. He's taken it as a challenge. Challenge to make you blush, to make your heart race, to make you find him attractive, to make you FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM.

Author's note:
Sorry for such a long chapter. And I know I've written some useless conversations in it. Next time I'll cut them down as much as possible. Enjoy. And don't forget about the feedback :)