part 38 (Blissful moments)

Next day, the morning light came through the window and fell on vaishu's face. She slowly woke up. Her head was resting on abhi's chest and his arm was wrapping around her. A peaceful smile appeared on her face. She gently looked up towards abhi who was sleeping peacefully like a baby. She was adoring her husband.

Vaishu POV

I woke up slowly and looked around myself and i realized main abh mere gharpe hu mere payar ke saath ...i looked at abhi. He was still sleeping and i smiled looking at him. His face was so relaxed and his hair was messy which was making him more adorable. He had a slight smile on his face.

Vaishu: aww he is just looking like a baby while sleeping...he is so cute

I thought in my mind with a smile. I closed my eyes for a moment to feel his warmth.

Vaishu ( in mind): main kitna miss karti thi yeh saab  waking up in his arm, his warmth., his childishness....his playful banter with ashu...i still remember how they would argue with each other without any reason and then they would get scold from ma....i chuckled softly

While thinking all this a single tear escape from the corner of my eyes though i was smiling.

vaishu: I didn't realized how much I missed this ... missed him ... missed my family....pata nahi maiin kaise thi unke bina itne din...i am really incomplete without him ... without them

I wiped my tears which was flowing from my eyes unknowingly. And hugged him again little tightly. My head was still resting on his chest. I was listening to his heartbeat it was feeling like a melody to me.Suddenly I felt like he was stirring. I tilted my head again to see him. His hand tightened around me and he slowly opened his eyes. And looked at me. As soon as our eyes met ...he smiled lazily.

Abhi: good morning meri jaan ... though his voice was little hoarse from the sleep still it was enough to make my heart flutter.

Vaishu: good morning...i wished him back while brushing my finger around his cheeks.

Abhi: acche se soyi? ...i nodded positively. Seeing my response he smiled. Ufff his smile. How can he manages to make me fall for him again and again? His smile is like a magic seriously. His one smile can make my worst day turned into the best. Suddenly i felt like he has tightend his grip around me.

Abhi ( whispered):Vaish i know I didn't remember anything but somewhere my heart missed you a lot vaish.... hearing him my heart skipped a beat. I turned my head towards him and found him already looking at me with lots of love. I gently cupped his face.

Vaishu: abh hum saath hai wahi matter karta hai abhi... let's not remember those bitter memories please....he smiled snd nodded.

Vaish: chalo utho aur fresh jao..i said while getting up but he groaned softly and pulled the blanket again towards him and covering his face

Abhi: mujhe abhi aur sona hai....he mumbled cutely. I knew it yeh aisa hi karega...kya karu main iskaa

Vaishu: abhi uth jaona ....but he didn't respond. I sighed and went to washroom. After 20 minutes i came out and found him sleeping again. I nodded my head in disbelief.

Vaishu: main kya karun iss ladke ka....saying i went towards the dressing table and i started to wipe my wet hair while waking him up.

Vaishu: abhi utho... abhii...abhi...and i looked at him who slowly opened his one eye only.  I went near him and dragged his blanket.

Vaishu: utho....he opened his eyes properly and gave me a cute smile....i chuckled and went towards the dressing table. I took the comb and started to set my hair.