7. When Fire Meets Fire

Amrutha felt the need to escape.

The constant bombardment of media attention, the endless stream of social media notifications, and the weight of everything that had happened with Virat was too much.

Her mind craved peace, and her heart longed for a break from the chaos that had engulfed her life.

So, she booked a spontaneous trip to Paris. It was a place she had always wanted to visit but had never had the time.

Now, it felt like the perfect escape- a city of beauty, culture, and calm. It would be just her, far away from the cameras and the noise.

She could spend her days walking by the Seine River, drinking coffee at small cafes, and enjoying the art at the Louvre. It was just what she needed.

As her flight touched down in Paris, Amrutha sighed with relief. The city stretched out before her like a dream, promising solitude. She smiled, thinking about the freedom she would have over the next few days. For once, she could be just Amrutha-not the actress, not the public figure-just herself.

But fate, it seemed, had other plans.

After checking into her hotel, Amrutha, ready to collapse into the plush bed of her luxurious suite. As she signs in, only to hear a familiar voice behind her.

**Virat's Point of View**

For Virat, the chaos of the last few days still heavy in his mind. He hadn't expected the situation with Amrutha to escalate this much. What had started as a playful thing on the set had spiraled out of control. But now, it was everywhere - on social media, in the news, in the industry.

The slap. Her words. And then, the viral video.

His cheek still stung, not just from the physical slap but from the blow to his pride. He had built his image carefully over the years - confident, untouchable, the star everyone admired. But now, everyone was talking about how "bold" Amrutha had been to stand up to him. #YouGoQueen was trending, for God's sake. Amrutha had managed to turn the narrative around, and he was the villain.

It made his blood boil.

The worst part was that it wasn't just the public siding with her. Inside, a part of him knew she wasn't entirely wrong. He had crossed a line that day. His words had been harsh - accusing her of sleeping her way to the top, implying she wasn't good enough to earn her success on her own. But it wasn't about whether he believed it or not. It was about control. And in that moment, he had lost it.

"She won't let this go," Virat told himself, his jaw clenched in frustration. "Neither will I."

That's when the idea struck him. The announcement with Sana. It had worked perfectly. The moment the media started covering his new "relationship," the buzz shifted from Amrutha to him. The photos of him and Sana kissing at the party had gone viral, and people were already dreaming about their wedding. It was a masterstroke - something to make people forget about that humiliating slap.

Still, despite all his efforts to move on, Virat couldn't get Amrutha out of his head. Not just because of the slap, or the drama, but because she was the one person who hadn't been afraid to stand up to him. It was something he didn't encounter often. Most people in the industry would either back down or play along with his games, but Amrutha wasn't like that. She was stubborn, fierce, and in a way, that fascinated him.

But that didn't mean he'd let her win.

Virat leaned back in his chair, staring out of the window of his private jet. The endless blue sky stretched out before him, and for the first time in weeks, he felt like he could breathe. He hadn't planned this trip to Paris. In fact, it had been a last-minute decision - something spontaneous, something to clear his head.