Chapter 4 Three Tales of Love

Street 8 No.8, Room 808, Last Night, 8:00 p.m.

Zack was too shy to pursue true love. Even if true love was laid in front of him. Because he was just a poor author with no money and no property. He intended to go home. Nevertheless, the driver reminded him of her signal. If he let her go alone, he would regret for the rest of his life. He had 20 seconds of insane courage to chase Daisy.

To chase Daisy or not to chase Daisy, that's a question. If he let her go alone, he would go home alone. Therefore, there would be two more solitary souls in this lonely night. If he chased her, he would be with her, spending through night together. Therefore, there would be one more tale of love.

If you had 20 seconds of insane courage, something magnificent would happen. Zack boosted 20 seconds of insance courage, and chased Daisy to the apartment. Since he chose to chase Daisy, he also chose to grasp true love, when he felt it. Now in front of Daisy, he would like to say out what he felt.

Zack: Maybe what I'm gonna say, seems so crazy to you. But I want to say out what I feel. I love your hair. I love your encouragement. I love you.

Daisy: I don't even care. Who cares?

Daisy managed to smile, but bursted out weeping with joyous tears. She wept, because Zack gentle like spring monsoon came for her. She wept, because it's the first time a man expressed his affection to her. She wept, because affection was desirable, and Zack was an adorable man.

She hugged Zack close to her arms, and leaned on his shoulder. That hug was tight enough to feel each other's heartbeats. It's warm enough to feel each other's heat. Each other's heartbeats seemed like to whisper out each other's affection. Each heartbeat echoed those three words, I love you.

She bent forward, leaning on his arms, arm to arm. Her shoulder leaned on his back, and his shoulder leaned on her back, shoulder by shoulder. Her step moved along his step, one step by one step. They close to each other walked like a pair of well matched couple. They walked in elevator, and came to room 808.

Daisy: What are we gonna do with this precious night?

Zack: Just sit and talk. Being with you, much good that is.

Daisy: Women better than their circumstance, so many are. Men who receive much better than their deserts as so many do. A woman is excellent enough to be independent. A man is excellent enough to be flattering. I'm the woman who is excellent enough to be independent. I would like to call that I'm isolated in the firm.

Zack: A woman who is excellent, also has a kind of charm on man. Your followers must line up the street for your affection.

Daisy: You flatter me. Woman and man are equal at God's feet. Nevertheless, woman must work harder to earn the equal money. In the firm, I work harder than everybody to earn the equal respect.

Zack: The poor better than their circumstances, so many are. The rich who receive much better than their deserts as so many do. I'm a poor teacher. Someone like me, nobody would care about.

Daisy: The rich were born rich men. The poor were born poor men who must work harder to earn the equal money. It seems our circumstances are much alike.

Zack: Do you want to hear a love story between Ms. Jane and Mr. Lefroy?

Daisy: I'm listening.

Zack: This story isn't about romance. This story is about reality. Ms. Jane was a penniless author, and Mr. Lefroy was entirely dependent upon his uncle. As Ms. Jane and Mr. Lefroy encountered, Mr. Lefroy fell in love with Jane. He had no money. He had no property. But he had his heart and soul to offer Jane.