Chapter 7 Writing Valentine Letter

Street 13, Hilltop House, Last Night, 8:15 p.m.

Affection was desirable. Connection was absolutely precious. It's fate that sent Adam to Tulips. It's also fate that separated them before their love story began. If God had blessed her with power, she would be as powerful as Jackey. It would be easy for her to leave Jackey. Only if she could leave Jackey, she would have right to pick up Adam.

She in the car moving ahead, was leaving him further and further. The distance between them was getting further and further. The further the distance between them was, the weaker the connection between them would be. As the rubber being pulled further and further, might break into two pieces.

The only one thing to keep their relationship was Adam's business card on her hand. Adam's address and facebook account were offered on the business card. It's offered precise enough to find Adam. She had his address and facebook, and also knew where to find him, and how to get in touch with him, when miles separated them.

To friend Adam or not to friend Adam, that's the question. If she chose to friend Adam, she also chose to embrace her affair. If her affair was discovered. God knew how many months their relationship might last. If she chose not to friend Adam, she would never see how things might have been different.

She thought of the conversation with Adam, and intended to see how things might have been different, if she had picked up Adam. She thought of the scene Jackey beat her, when he got drunk and lost his mind. She realized she was in hell, but still looking forward to heaven.

Before she met Adam, she had married a wrong man. A powerless wife couldn't support her husband's business. A powerful husband who had no time for family, but had time for his mistress. She cooked dinner, waiting for husband to come back home. God knew how many months waiting for husband to come back home.

After she met Adam, she had flipped at the first sight. Affection was desirable. How could she miss his opportunity to see how things might have been different. Though she didn't want to push him in danger. If their affair was discovered, Jackey would kill him, and dump his corpse to feed fishes in the ocean.

The distance between them was breaking her spirit. She looked at his business card, and chose to friend him. In case she would never see him again. She searched Adam's facebook account, and added him as friend. She had many facebook friends, but only a few friends might be her true friends.

Tulips: Hello, Mr. Adam! This is Tulips.

Adam: Hello, Ma'am Tulips! Thank you for having me as your friend. Being your friend, it makes me so happy. If you needed someone to share your feelings, I'll be always online, when I couldn't be there by your side.

Being her friend, it made him so happy. He looked at his phone, and giggled alone. Because the distance between them couldn't break his soul anymore. He giggled, because he could keep in touch with her, and preserve this relationship between them online. He giggled, because his life might have been different.

Tulips: How could you know that I might need someone to share my feelings?

Adam: Through the window of soul, I saw your sorrow forming a lake, when I looked into your eyes. Your eyes didn't speak, but it told me how miserable you were, and how much sorrow you had hidden inside your heart. You must be in want of someone who could share your feelings.

Tulips: How lucky I am. Having you as my friend to share my sorrow might be the best thing that I have ever done. Having you as my friend to share my feelings might be the worse thing that I have ever done. How could I trust you? How could I know whether you're an angel or you're a devil.

It's easy to see one's appearance. It's hard to see what's beneath one's appearance, and what's inside one's heart. People could see one's appearance, but most of them couldn't see what's inside one's heart. When they saw one's heart, it's too late to get out of the sea of pain, if they had sunk in it.