Chapter 9

Lelee was cooking some breakfast for me and I was on my phone scrolling on Snapchat

Lelee was cooking some breakfast for me and I was on my phone scrolling on Snapchat. Lelee was lookin' too good this morning.

She had one wife beater and some basketball shorts. Hair in a messy bun. Muscular arms.

I started recording her. "Babe, how do you want your bacon" She asked not looking.

I didn't say anything. I was too busy recording her.

"Mamas," She said flipping the pancakes to the plate.

She turned around and saw the camera. She started flexing and biting her lip. I started laughing and ended it.

"Baby, how you want your bacon for real," She said grabbing it from the refrigerator. "Um, I don't want it burnt but not too soft"
I said scrolling on my phone.

"bet," she said.

While I was scrolling through my comments section. I saw the name Latocha. I immediately lost my appetite.

The comment had said.

iamlatocha: So this bitch that took my woman. She's gonna come running back. Don't get too attached. 💋

I felt my blood boil. I didn't know what to do. I quietly got up and went into the living room so I could calm down.

"So I was-Babe?" I heard Lelee say.

I started looking at the replies with my leg bouncing up and down.

I heard footsteps. "Baby," Lelee said.

"Hm"

"Breakfast is done," She said.

"I'm not hungry" I simply said.

"You woke me out of my sleep, talking about you hungry," She said sitting by me.

"What's wrong" She said.

"This fucking bullshit," I said handing my phone to her.

I put my hands in my face. When I get mad I cry. I started sniffing.

I heard her put my phone down. "Baby, don't let that bitch get to youuu," she said pulling me onto her lap.

She took my hands out of my face. "Why are you crying" She said rubbing my back.

"Because I don't wanna get played again," I said getting more emotional.

"You're not going to get played, mama," She said.

"I don't want her anymore, she had her chance," She said.

"How did she find my social media anyway" I said pushing her shoulders.

"Ow, I don't know," She said touching her shoulder.

"Well she's getting blocked," I said grabbing my phone.