My What?

You were getting ready to see hiro at the SFIT showcase. You were proud of hiro, but you were also going to see your long time crush and best friend Tadashi. You walk out the door and to the Cafe. You greet aunt cass and hug hiro. Your stomach flutters at the sight of Tadashi. "Hey (Y/N)" He says. You smile and wave meekly. The rest of the gang meets up and then you leave. " I'm gonna head to the lab early today" you announce and walk to SFIT. You had a long hazy day, hearing every lesson and lecture but not really hearing. The day was finally over and the showcase was in 3 hours. To kill time you walk in the park with your head phones in. With every beat you take a step and time goes quickly. You walk to SFIT and watch the showcase. There were some really cool inventions there. You and the gang all walk out and honey takes a picture with hiro and his acceptance letter. Tadashi pulls you over. " Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?" He says. You nod. "Well I was umm wondering if... you wanted to be my ...girlfriend?." You smile and blush "yes." Is all you can mange. Then he walks off and does a silent fist bump in the air. He walks off with hiro and you smile. Then you hear the fire alarm go off at SFIT. You, the gang, Tadashi and hiro run to the building. Tadashi approaches a coughing lady. " are you okay?" He's asks. "Yeah, I'm okay but professor Callaghan is still in there!". Tadashi runs towards the burning building hiro grabs his arm. " Tadashi no!" He yells. "Professor Callaghan is still in there. Someone has to help." He says. You were not about to lose your best friend and boyfriend. "Tadashi stop! Think about what your doing. Please." You beg. He looks at you. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)." He say and runs inside. Just as he steps inside the building explodes and everything goes Black.
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Authors Note
Hi :D
I know I haven't updated in along tune but I am still here and writing. It just takes a really long time. You'll find out what the story tittle means in part two. ♡♡♡