7: ☑🦋

Jhenè Aiko

"Oh no. I'm gonna be late for class." Angelita mumbled.

"Who cares at this point?" I asked.

"True.." She replied.

"I'm so exhausted" Crybaby yawned, covering her mouth.

"Same" We both said.

As we was walking down this quiet hallway, I heard music playing from some big room. I looked confused. "Do you guys hear that?" I asked.

"I do. I think it's coming from over here." Angelita replied, walking over to this big huge door.  Me and Crybaby followed her, pushing our ear against the door. 

"Should we check it out?" Crybaby asked.

"Yeah. Okay, count of three."

"One"

"Two.."

"THREE"

We pushed the door open hard, when it opened fully there was ghosts dancing around. I smiled and was amazed from what I was seeing. "Woah!" Angelita said. "Achoo!" Crybaby sneezed loudly, shaking her head. "Really?" I asked her in a whisper. "Sorry"

The music stops. The ghosts all turn to look at us slowly. "H-hello. You all look ravishing." Angelita said, backing up with me and Crybaby.

"Bewitching even" I said, nervously as we made it out of the room.

The ghosts charge towards us. Angelita closes the door just in time, and the ghosts claw at the door.

"We should get to class... bye." Crybaby quickly said, grabbing my hand.

"Okay, see you later. Bye." Angelita said walking the other way.  

Me and Crybaby walked down the hallway to find drama club class, which was far away. What even was that?

_______________________________

Sorry it took so long!