9: ☑🦋

Jhenè Aiko

"Finish first draft of ethics essay. A treatise on co-ed education. Boys are the problem"

"Celeste, wait up!"  Crybaby yelled as we caught up with their friend. Damn Celeste is beautiful, her skin looks smooth and her face is omg.

"Oh, hey. Umm... Did you guys find a place to dump the principal?" Celeste asked.

"Yeah, just did it. Done deal." Crybaby replied.

"Prefect" She looked over to me as I grabbed Crybaby's hand. "Who's this?"

"This is our new friend, Jhenè" My girl said, smiling. 

"Jhenè is Crybaby's girlfriend" Angelita teased, making me roll my eyes. I wish she would stop saying that now. 

"We are not girlfriends Angel" I told her.

"Yet" She smirked. I groaned and walked with Crybaby to sit down on this blanket Celeste had laying out on the grass. I crossed my legs, putting my hands between my legs, I looked around to see everyone was doing their own thing. 

"So, did y'all kiss?" Celeste asked. 

"Cel!" Crybaby yelled. We all busted out laughing, you can't go anywhere without having your friends teasing you. I grabbed the ball that was sitting next to me, throwing it up into the sky before catching it again when it fell. 

"Are we going to swimming class?" Angelita asked.

"Yeah, it's after this" Celeste replied.

"I don't want to go" Crybaby said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because...my body is not shaped like those other girl's body..I don't feel the same anymore" She replied, looking at me.

"But your body looks great, you can't say that your body doesn't look like someone else's when you look different" I told her, holding the side of her face. 

She looked at me for a while before looking down, blushing. Wonder why everyone looks so excited to go to the pool, it's just swimming.

_____________________________

I didn't forget y'all.