✨ CHAPTER 3 ✨

Noah's sleep broke as she opened her puffy eyes slowly adjusting to the morning sunlight.

Finally adjusting to the light, she sat on the bed resting her head against the headboard.

A long sigh left her mouth, last night she was waiting for him in her room. She knew he would come but he didn't and don't know when she fell asleep.

She lets her train of thoughts break as she got off the bed ready to go to washroom but a box placed on the night stand caught her eyes.

" He came last night " She mumbles to herself .

Stepping closer to the night stand she picks up the box as she again sat on the bed.

A gift again. He always does this, brings her gift whenever he is back.

" When will you understand this jungkook. I don't want your gifts. I want you, your time and nothing else "

She speaks caressing her fingers over the box.

She started tearing the wrapper off the box as she finally opened it.

A leg chain.

" It's so beautiful " Her face lits up seeing it

" It's so beautiful " Her face lits up seeing it. " That's a given, his choice is the best " She mumbles, a smile automatically appeares on her lips.

Wait, there's a small piece of paper in the box as well.

She picks it up and unfold it .

Pick you up at 8 tonight

Jk.....

She smiles , his small soft gesture made her forget the pain he gave her for six months.

" I'll not forgive you this easily, mr. jeon jungkook "

She said to herself smiling like a fool " You makes me suffer a lot, now it's my time to tease you a bit " She said now getting off the bed, placing the leg chain and the paper back into the box and placing it on the night stand she ran towards the washroom.