✨ CHAPTER 5 ✨

Jungkook came out of the meeting hall after having a talk with Mr. Paul, the owner of the land.

He walked through the hallway of his company, a black lavish suit hugging his well build body, his both hands tugged inside the pockets, hair precisely brushed back revealing his forehead making him look damn handsome.

Every employee stood up greeting him bowing to show their respect towards their boss which he replied with a small nod. His facial expressions calm but deep down he was burning in rage.
Jacob was following him behind with a concerned look on his face .

He opened the door of his office, finally letting his anger out as he slammed the table hard " How dare he ? " He said greeting his teeth " Doesn't he fucking know me? " He says fisting his hands in anger.

Jacob : " Calm down, sir " He says walking towards him as he makes him sit on the chair.

Jk : " He fucking has the audacity to say no to jeon jungkook " He losses his neck tie breathing heavily. " I want that land at any cost now " He looks at Jacob brushing his fingers through his hair. "I'll fucking show him who jeon jungkook is ".

He banged the table again flipping out as he is not ready to accept that he said no to him, that worthless person said no to him, how dare he?

He hurt his ego , he would have listened to him , he would have dropped the idea of buying that land if that fucker had kept his compulsion first but no that fucker chosed to say no on his face first and it made his blood to boil.

No one ever dared to say no on jeon jungkook face but he did. He'll fucking pay for it. It's not just about land now, it's about his ego now and he will show him to whom he said no . He will make him beg .

He gets up off the chair, his no ringing in his mind making him lose his control as his just wants to show him his worth then he'll breathe in peace.

Jk : " I want that land at any cost, Jacob " He says poking his tongue into his cheek , standing in front of him.

Jacob: " Don't worry, sir. Today till evenin' he'll come to you begging " He says bowing as he doesn't need to hear it from jungkook's mouth. He is trained enough to know his Sir's next move and what he wants now and he'll do exactly what he wants.

Jk : " Good " He says patting his shoulder as a smirk appeared on his face now. " I'm goin', handle everything " He says as he started walking out of his office. He needs Noah, only she can calm him down now.

On the other side....

Yn's parents are now in the car going to drop yn to school as it's her first day at new school today. They reached busan yesterday in the evening and then they did check all the security systems of the girls dorm and everything is perfect they can leave yn here without any worries.