21

I thought that I should confess my feelings for her, but is it the right time? I don't know! Has she moved on from her ex or is still in love with her ex?

I don't know! Does she cry every night, missing her ex and overthinking about it? I don't know! I don't know anything about her. Am I enough for her?

What if I don't treat her right, even worse that I cheat on her. I got out of my thoughts after hearing a smash sound.

I looked at my hand, covered with cola because I smashed it. Fuck! What is wrong with me? I'll just confess at this point. I called her.

ME: Hey, can we meet up right now?

YASHITA: Sure, but where?

ME: Cafe near your firm!

YASHITA: Okay, coming in 5 minutes!

I saw her entering the cafe. I waved my hand to indicate. She came and sat in front of me. “So what do you want to say?” She asked.

“Let's order something first!” I replied. I ordered coffee for both of us. Casually talked, and my nervousness was increasing minute by minute.

“So I wanted to tell you th- Here's your coffee sir and mam!” I was cut off by the waiter, this mf. “What were you saying?” She asked.

“So I was saying that I lo-Here are some side snacks, hope you enjoy them!” I was again cut off by this waiter. I became more nervous.

“I wanted to say that I love you!” I confessed. I saw her reaction, and she was shocked. “You're joking, right?” She asked. “No, and I'm serious!” I replied.

“But, I mean wtf!” She said, “You don't have to answer me right now, take your time, and answer me!" I replied.

“Uh..okay!” She said, “I think you want to say something?” I asked. “Actually yeah!” She replied. “What is it?” I asked. “For how long did you like me?” She replied.

“Well… when I first saw you. When we both worked together as an intern in your firm. It was kind of love at first sight!” I said.

“Damn, that’s pretty long, you didn't get bored?” She asked. “Nope, I never got bored of you!” I replied. “I don't know what to say, to be honest!” She said,

“It's alright!” I replied. “I think I need to go!” She said looking at her phone. “Okay!” I replied. She got up from her seat and exited the cafe.

Damn, it was hard, But at last I did it. I'll just pray that she accepts my proposal.

AUTHOR POV

It was almost a week, when Alexander proposed to Yashita. She has been ignoring him. Alexander was fed up and sick with her behaviour, and thought of confronting her.
______________________________________
NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!