19

Thanks for the ride!” I said

Thanks for the ride!” I said. “It's alright, and don't waste your tears over him, okay?” He replied. “Yeah, I'll be going now. Byee!” I said entering the house, he waved me back and drove off to his house.

Author Pov

Yashita changed into her comfortable clothes and slept after removing her makeup. The next day, she woke up to a call, the caller id was of Sanjana. She picked it up and

SANJANA: I just got to know about Utkarsh and Jasmine and it's bad. Do you wanna hear it?

YASHITA: What is it?

SANJANA: Utkarsh and Jasmine had gone to Greece for their wedding preparations, I think his mother agreed to his idea.

YASHITA: What the fuck, and how do you know about it?

SANJANA: I opened my laptop for some work, and it showed Utkarsh's phone as I had hacked his phone. I checked the chats with Jasmine, their wedding is on 1st July. Can you imagine that?

YASHITA: What and how could his mother agree so easily?

SANJANA: I don't know, but I'm pretty sure about their weddings. I will send you the screenshot of their chats.

YASHITA: Ok, should I be happy for their wedding or not?

SANJANA: Well I don't know tbh, I'm shocked as much as you.

YASHITA: I guess so, what if they invite us to their wedding?

SANJANA: Then we'll go to their wedding. I'll have some free food too.

YASHITA: Whatever, I'm gonna sleep.

SANJANA: Good night!

YASHITA: Good night.

After the call, she slept. After a few  hours, she woke up and got ready to go to work. Her day went normal, nothing serious happened. She met Alexander, they talked and drank coffee together, he dropped her home.

At the end of the month, she got a wedding invitation and ofcourse it was of Utkarsh and Jasmine. She wished, instead of Jasmine it would be hers, and it made her think that was she deserving of love?

Her chain of thoughts broke by knocking on her door. She went, and opened the door and it revealed Alexander, holding the wedding invitation card of Utkarsh and Jasmine.

Hey, are you free?” Alexander asked. “Yeah, I'm free!” Yashita replied. “Can I come inside?” Alexander said. “Sure!” Yashita replied. “I heard that you got a wedding invitation card for Utkarsh and Jasmine!” He asked.

“Yeah, and?” I replied. “Are you hurt, or felt like crying?” He asked. “No!” I lied. “Don't lie, you can trust me!” He replied. Tears started forming in my eyes, “I wished that it was me, not her. He was my first love…” I said, a tear rolled down my cheek, I wiped it off.

“It's alright!” He hugged me. “Let it all out.” He advised. After 20 minutes, I stopped crying. My throat was burning, and my eyes were swollen.

“Here, drink it!” Alex said, passing me water. I drank the water, and handed it to him. “Let's not cry from now about him, you should focus on yourself and will you go to the wedding?” He advised.

“Should I?” I replied. “If you will not cry afterwards, then you can attend the wedding!” He said. “I'll think about it and I'll tell you!” I replied, he nodded.

“You should sleep, it's late!” He said looking towards the clock. “Alright, I'll sleep!” I replied. Alexander went to his house, I didn't think about the wedding of theirs and slept.

______________________________________
NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!