Day Twenty: Stu Macher

Nora and Stu were sitting in the library at the school

Nora and Stu were sitting in the library at the school. The library was the only place Nora could get any real homework done, without listening to the fighting and such at home. Stu always stayed with her, since he would work on his, and often ask her questions when he needed help with any of his work.

In the library, there were covers over the tables, to keep the kids from drawing on the tables. The covers hung all the way to the floor, since the covers had been made for bigger tables, but the school was too cheap to buy the right size. Kids still drew on the tables though, so really the covers were pointless.

"I'm tired of studying." Stu complained, and Nora sighed.

"You and I both know we need to study for at least a few days, so we can pass our Spanish final." She retorted, causing him to sigh.

"You should relax for a bit," He commented,"You've been studying for days."

"Stu--" She began, but then he started to climb under the table,"What are you doing?"

"Distracting you," He murmured, "Getting you to relax for five minutes."

Nora didn't know what he meant, until she felt his hands on her thighs. Her eyes widened, as she felt him pushing her knees apart. She was wearing a cute black skirt, one that she had bought only days ago, when she had went shopping with her sister, Tatum.

Next thing she knew, Stu was sliding his hands under her skirt. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, skillfully leaving her skirt in the same spot. He tucked her panties into his pocket, deciding he was going to keep them — possibly start a collection.

Stu pushed her knees open more, having her legs hooked on either side of the chair. She felt his hands on her thighs again, as his hands inched closer and closer to her p.ussy. He used his hands to hold her thighs open, as he leaned forward to bury his face between her thighs.

She gripped her pencil and notebook tightly, as Stu began to lick her c.lit, but she almost moaned when he sucked on it. She knew she was drenched, as Stu began to thrust his tongue in and out of her core, and she shuttered. He then removed one of his hands from her thigh, and dipped it down and pushed two fingers inside of her.

Her back arched, without her getting a chance to stop it from happening. Her breathing became rapid, and her legs started to shake. Stu worked his tongue faster, as he laid it flat against her, but when he began to curl his fingers a little faster, and went back to sucking on her c.lit, she couldn't stop herself from coming.

She had to hold back a moan, as her eyes rolled back into her head, and her legs shook and toes curled. Stu buried his tongue in her heat, lapping up her c.um, before he slowly pulled away from her and crawled out from under the table. He sat back down next to her, pretending as though nothing had happened.

"Good distraction?" He asked, and she breathlessly nodded.

He grinned to himself, knowing he had done the job right...

Published at 12:06 am; October 20th, 2024