Day 3

SO....hey guys, day 3 has arrived and this time it's not starting right when I go to sleep so it won't be as bad I hope. Anyways try to enjoy....

- School, 2:30 pm. History
I replayed every time lin manuel and johnathan groffsauce kissing while my teacher stood behind me.

- I write a story... here

The old, abandoned asylum stood as a testament to the horrors that had once transpired within its walls. Local legend whispered of unspeakable experiments, of patients driven mad by cruel treatments, and of a malevolent spirit that still haunted the place.
One stormy night, a group of thrill-seeking teenagers decided to investigate the asylum. Armed with flashlights and a healthy dose of bravado, they ventured into the dilapidated building. As they explored the crumbling corridors, the air grew heavy with an oppressive silence. The only sound was the distant howling of the wind and the creaking of the ancient floorboards.
They stumbled upon a forgotten wing of the asylum, a place untouched by time. The walls were lined with peeling wallpaper, and the floor was littered with broken medical equipment. A musty odor hung in the air, a sickly sweet scent that made their stomachs churn.
As they ventured deeper, they discovered a hidden room. It was small and dank, with a single, barred window that looked out onto a desolate courtyard. In the center of the room stood a large, metal table, its surface stained with a dark, almost iridescent substance.
Suddenly, they heard a faint scratching sound coming from behind a curtain. Heart pounding, they pulled it aside to reveal a horrifying sight. A grotesque, humanoid figure was chained to the wall. Its skin was pale and translucent, revealing a network of twisted veins beneath. Its eyes were vacant, devoid of any life or intelligence.
The creature let out a guttural moan, its voice a chilling blend of agony and rage. The teenagers screamed and scrambled to escape, but it was too late. The creature broke free from its chains and lunged at them. Its claws were sharp and bloody, and it tore into their flesh with savage fury.
The screams of the teenagers echoed through the asylum, a haunting melody that would forever be etched in the minds of those who heard it. As the storm raged outside, the spirit of the asylum claimed its latest victims, their bodies left as a gruesome testament to the horrors that had once taken place within its walls.

Yeah I only did that so it takes up space and I could get an actual chapter up and make it long. But I did fr write it so props to me 🤭

ANYWAYS MY LIFE IS SO BORING ISTG...SO WERE DONE FOR THE DAY IM SORRY

Song of the day: Jennifer by Trinidad cardona

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*