𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 ☆ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓌

[hard HARD smut, choking, jealousy, yelling, biting, slapping, degradation, knifes.]
Yw you horny fucks

Ever since Peter introduced you to the band, you'd been hanging out with Kenny a lot, and Peter didn't like that. Eventually, Peter decided to do something about it.

You and Kenny were sitting on the couch, laughing about something stupid. Peter had been walking around the house, mumbling to himself the entire time pretending like you two couldn't hear him. When Kenny left, you gave him a hug before he slipped out the door. As soon as that door was shut, Peter slammed you against it and grabbed your jaw, forcing you to look up at him.

"The fuck was that." He asked lowly, his eyes boring into yours. You stammered as you stared up at him, a soft whine escaping your lips.  Peter tightened his grip on your jaw and spoke again, his voice lower this time as he lowered his head to whisper in your ear. "Answer my fucking question, slut." He barked out, sending a chill down your spine.

You stared into his eyes as you answered, your voice soft and shaky. "Peter, he's just my friend.." you stammered out, gulping back a second whine. Peter stared at you for a moment before picking you up and tossing you over his shoulder, carrying you upstairs to the bedroom.

Once in the room, he tossed you onto the bed and crawled on top of you. He grabbed your arms and pinned your wrists above your head, his face inches from yours as he spoke. "You're mine." He barked, his free hand slipping under your shirt and squeezing your breast through your bra. You let out a soft whine and tilted your head back, speaking softly. "Peter- Ah.." You stammered out while Peter started to kiss and bite your neck.

Peter's expression stayed cold and angry as he pushed your shirt up, trailing rough kisses down your body. You squirmed against his grip, looking up into his eyes with a pleading expression. You opened your mouth to speak, but you were silenced once Peter shoved two fingers down your throat, causing you to gag slightly. He slid his hand on your breast down to your waist, pulling you flush against him and grinding his hips against yours. You obediently sucked on his fingers as you closed your eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. 

He then pulled his fingers out of your mouth and held you down with his hips, grabbing his switchblade out of his back pocket. "He loves this outfit on you, hmm..?" He asked in a low tone, more like a statement than a question. He opened the blade and began to cut the clothes off of your body, mumbling to himself as he did. Once he was finished, he set the knife down next to your head, beginning to strip off his own clothes until he was just in his boxers. 

He roughly flipped you over with one of his large hands, bending you over and shoving your back down so your face was buried in the mattress. You heard him picking up his belt behind you and you braced yourself for the impact, squeezing your eyes shut. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your arms, forcing them behind your back and binding them together with the belt. 

He let out a small groan at the sight of you, licking his lips hungrily. He pushed you forward a bit, leaning down and licking up your slit. His eyes rolled back at the taste of you, a hungry grin playing on his lips. He grabbed your hips roughly and shoved his face between your thighs, pushing his tongue inside of you. You let out small moans of pleasure into the mattress, your legs quivering at the feeling of his long tongue eating you out. 

He groaned, the sound sending waves of pleasure through you. You pushed back against his face, but he held your hips tight so you couldn't. He ate you out and right as you were about to cum, he pulled his face away and chuckled. "You really thought I was gonna let you cum, whore?" He let out a laugh before slapping your ass roughly, then slapping your cunt. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and yanked your head back, speaking lowly. "You're not my girlfriend." He spanked you roughly once again, eliciting a whimper from your soft lips. "You're not my good girl." Again. "You.. Are MY toy." This time he yanked your hair back harder and slammed his fist against your spine, causing you to scream in pain.

"And now I'm gonna use you like one." He then rammed his cock into you, grunting as he did. He kept his hand fisted in your hair, his cock slamming against your cervix as he thrusted in and out of you. You let out whines and screams of pain, tears welling up in your eyes. You begged him to stop, but he kept going. He slammed his fist onto your spine once again, speaking lowly. "Shut up. SHUT UP." He yelled "Shut up or I'll fuck you harder." He barked, starting to slam into you faster.

He continued to ram into you for what felt like forever until he finally filled you up with his cum. He stilled for a moment before pulling out and slapping your ass so hard it left a bright red handprint. You were covered in bruises and red handprints, your face red and tearstained. He unbound your wrists and tossed his belt on the floor, leaning down and whispering in your ear. "Get out of my sight."

You quickly got up and wobbled out of the room, grabbing onto anything you could to keep yourself stable.