Part one (?)

Tom drunkenly waddled over to the bar, facing Egg in a drunken haze. If not already blushing enough from the amount of whiskey he'd drank that night, things were only to get worse.

"Hey...Hey you!"

Tom says drunkenly, pointing towards Egg while hopping into a seat at the bar.

"Hey who? Me?"

Egg asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you. You know what you wanna make me do?"

Tom asks suggestively.

"What? Do I make you wanna kill yourself?"

Egg asks jokingly.

"No, silly. I wanna drink out of your cock like that beer barrel behind you. I wanna suck it dry until there's nothing left,"

He says, leaning over the counter as Egg smirked.

"Oh? Really?"

He says, putting the shot glass he was cleaning down.

"Well, let's see to it then, hmm?"

Egg says, dragging Tom behind the dumpster outside. They begin making out, their tongues intertwining.

"You're okay with this, right?"

Egg asks, and Tom nods.

"I wouldn't have said that if I wasn't."

Tom says, unbuttoning Egg's Shirt, trailing kisses down their chest, stopping at his belt. With shaky hands, he unbuckles it, Egg's cock springing free. Wasting no time, Tom gets to work immediately. Egg groans loudly, pushing Tom's head down his shaft.

"Mmm~ oh~ fuck~"

Egg moaned, his hand finding his way into Tom's hair. Tom sucked all the way, and Egg came crashing down. Hot, thick ropes of cum shot down Tom's throat. Egg shuddered and his hips thrusted all the way down Tom's throat, making Tom gag repeatedly. After that was over, Egg stared at Tom like he wanted more.

(Part 2?)