Part 2

Tom grinned, cum dripping from his chin slightly.

“Do you really?”

He says, a mischievous smirk forming on his face as he stares up at Egg.

"I want you."

Egg says, pinning him stomach down, ass up.

"I'm going to take all of you, Tom."

Egg says, rummaging through his pockets, pulling out 2 condoms. He rolls one on and spits on the condom, serving that as lube.

He slides it into whatever orfice Tom had, Tom moaning beneath him and grabbing at the small leg of the trash can. Egg removes it.

"You're going to take it all, Tom. Every. Last. Inch."

Egg says, sliding it in deeper with every word, emphasizing his point. Tom groaned with every push deeper. Egg pins Tom's wrists above his head, before thrusting into Tom hard and fast, his hips become an euthanizing blur.

"That's a good boy. Take it all,"

Egg groaned, the sound of their skin colliding making a clapping noise, a loud one at that as Egg further thrusted. Tom whimpered and writhed beneath him.

Egg continues, cumming into the condom, filling all the way up before pulling it off and throwing it into the dumpster overhead.

"You're going to take it raw now, Tom. You better not fucking complain or I'll fuck you harder and faster than last time,"

Egg says, panting roughly as Tom squeaks and nods frantically. Egg slid it in dry, thrusting hard. Tom cried out, squirming around under Egg as Egg continued.

"Cum for me, Tom,"

Egg groans, desperate to feel him cum. He thrusts deep and hard as Tom gives in, the thick, creamy white liquid making a small puddle beneath them.

"That's a good boy, making a mess for me,"

Egg says, still panting.

(Part 3?)