Clingy

Niko's pov

I feel her breathing get even, did she just sleep? wow this girl is chaotic, one minute she is crying and the next she is sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I gently stand up and lay her down on my bed, her dress rides up a little exposing her legs and it takes everything in me to not grab her thighs and eat her out right now.

But I resist, I pull the cover on her and she turns around getting comfortable. I look at her and she looks so eatable right now-

God I need help, I take out my phone and do one thing which I really don't want to do and that is call her brother to let them know Aria will be spending the night.

I call Levi because he is less scary than Maxim, "What?" Wow way to greet your brother in law, "Hello to you too, the weather is really good today" I say sarcasm dripping through my tone

"Did something happen to my sister, I am gonna ki-" I cut him "stop nothing happened I just wanted to let you know that Aria probably will spend the night at my house" I can see Levi standing up and getting red

"Mother fucker no she won't-" He says and as much as I want to torture him, I also have a sister and I would be going nuts right now too if I was in his position.

"She fell asleep and I don't think I should wake her up she look too sweet while sleeping" I say, just to soothe his anxiety "Man I know you want to kill me this wasn't my choice either and I won't hurt, I would or you would probably cut my arms off before I do that so wither you can hate me or not she is staying the night good night"

I hung up and go fix myself a drink, this all is stressing me out. I can't lie that when I think about getting married and endless possibilities about how we might not work out, it burns a hole in my chest.

I gulp down the drink in one go and go to the bathroom to change, I would sleep in briefs but it would make her uncomfortable if she found me naked besides her.

I lay down next to her looking at her face, her lips parting as if giving me an invitation to taste them, I groan and force myself to sleep before I wake her up by my head between her thighs.

Aria's pov

I try to shift but I can't, there is something very heavy on me and Isha isn't this heavy. I open my eyes and familiar scent hit me Nikolai.

And that's when the memories of last night came back, oh god did I sleep when he was comforting me? I hope the Earth eats me up because wow that's embarrassing for a first date.

I try to wiggle out but he literally has his half of the body on me, I like the warmth though it feels nice and comfy so I decide to soak in the moment.

Niko somehow turns in his sleep and get off of me and I breathe a sigh of relief, I look at him and he looks so peaceful a smile forms on my lips automatically.

I get up carefully not trying to wake him up, I go to the washroom and fix myself a little and brush my teeth with a spare one in my bag.

I am sorry but you never know where all that clubbing takes you to-

I hear shuffling outside the bathroom, "Aria? are you in there" His voice groggy. "Yes" I say back, "Come back why did you leave me" I can hear the pout in his voice, someone has abondament issues.

"I wanted to pee" I said, "so are u finished?" He asks and I reply with a yes and that's when I hear the door knob turn.

The sleepy Nikolai comes in, his eyes are only half open. He has a T-shirt in his hand, "change into this and come back in two minutes or I am taking you to bed half naked" He orders and go back to the bed

I stand stunned, he is cute when he is clingy. I change in to the T-shirt which smells like him all masculine and stuff.

I go back and I see him sleeping, "Aria come back fast" He almost whine and I stiffle back a laugh, I go back to the bed laying down beside him, he wraps his arms around me snuggling closer to me.

"You are so clingy" and he just hmm in return and I use my phone because I am far from sleepy right now.

I decide to call my brother Levi because I know he must be worrying, but I am surprised to see 0 missed calls from anyone.

Wow are they forgetting me once I am getting married real traitors. Now I don't wanna call my brother.

I go to insta and scroll through some reels but I get bored so I open my camera and start taking pictures with Niko, he looks so cute.

After I have the pictures which I plan to use to blackmail him, I get bored so I play with Niko's hair which bores me too so I wake this man up.

"Niko how long will you sleep wake up" I shake him but it's of no use, "Don't you got men to kill or something" I mush up his face but this man doesn't budge

All he does is pull me closer to him, when I give up I decide to get out of his hold but that's when he decides to wake up.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asks as he practically brings his face between my boobs, I know he is doing this on purpose

"I am bored Niko wake up let's go have breakfast or something" I say I run my fingers through his hair and I hear a moan of satisfaction, "keeping doing that and we might never get out of this bed" He says and I stop

"Nikolai wake up" I use a stern voice and he peeks up at me, and smiles god the buterflies that just errupted in my stomach.

He finally gets up, his shirt goes up exposing his abs as he stretches, "come on demon let's feed you" He says and I glare at him but I go with him

We walk down the stairs to the kitchen when I see his parents and sister sitting on the dining table and I stop mid way.

"I need to change" I whisper, Niko's T-shirt comes down to my knees which to say cover up more than usual but I don't want to leave a bad impression in front of them.

Niko looks at me and rolls his eyes but we walk back up and he gives me some shorts probably which don't fit him or something.

I put them on and boom, I am in a adam sandler outfit. He laughs a little but my glare stops him. We go back downstairs not that this outfit is anyway appropriate to meet his parents but atleast I am wearing pants.

"Hey goodmorning Aria" Niko's mother says, "Good morning" I smile back. I don't feel uncomfortable which I thought I would, "Sit down eat you were biting my head off because you were hungry a few mins ago" Niko says and I kick him under the table

"I wasn't" I say, Niko serves me some fruits and pancakes and pour me some coffee. "Did you have fun last night?" I whisper to Natalia (Niko's sister)

"Omg so much fun" She says giggling, and the blush on her face tells me it was a good night, "What have you chosen for the wedding Aria?" My soon to be mother in law asks me, "Um I am confused I know we will have to invite a lot of people so I think an open wedding will be better" I say

"Good choice, and have you started looking for the dress?" She asks, "I have but nothing feels right you know, I will probably get it tailored but I am afraid it won't come out to my liking and I don't want to be disappointed" I explain

"GIRL I know this might be crazy but I can help you, I mean I am not a professional but I can help you out" Natalia says

"I WOULD LOVE IT, you will probably get it right shall we meet today? if you are free" I ask, "ofcourse let's meet for lunch?" She asks and I nod