19.Deadly Three

Author's POV
In a dark room three men were tied with ropes. The smell of blood was everywhere and the people who were tired were not in good condition. Their bodies were having bruises almost everywhere, their eyes were blind folded they can't see anything either yelling in pain because they continued torture, their knuckles become white they have many deep cuts in neck, thighs,hands,legs. And how can they cannot voice in agony as they were getting beaten by Shark the most dangerous mafia right hand of the deadly three.

The deadly three is one of the most dangerous mafia gangs in the whole world. Everyone fears with their name only no one can go against them and those who go to their end will be the most deadly as their name. They don't kill people but they kill them in the most tortured way that their souls rip off, their hearts shrink and at that moment they only want one thing that is to die but they can't because deadly three never leave anyone who goes against them because in their dictionary Second chance is not there. Their real name and identity is hidden from people. Those who saw their faces can't see the sun the other day and some can't see only because their identity is very hidden like a black hole who goes to that black hole can't come back.

When The Shark was beating them a deep authoritative voice came from behind "stop". All the men who were present stand in respective manner because they know the deadly Three came and they bow their head in respect.

"Throw water on their faces" the female boss ordered. One man came with a full bucket of water and threw that on their faces and all the people woke up with a jerk.

"Who the hell are you". One of the men spoke who was tied in that chair.

"Tch Tch don't you know". That female boss said.

"No I don't know you".

But all the tied people recognised her voice and all started sweating.

"Shut up right now". A middle aged man who was tied shouted at him.

"Hahaha very well so you guys recognised me". She said with an evil smile and got closer to them

"Why are you doing this devil we are your partners and what we have done". They said in a pleading tone

"Tch tch don't you know what you do shark open their eyes let me see their reactions now".

"You " they all said together.

"Yes me"

"Kyu jhatka laga kya"
(Did you get a shock)

Mature content ahead. some blood shed content read only if you are comfortable (you can skip and read from ~).

"It's not possible how you be the devil .. ". And before he can complete his sentence. The devil did something very dangerous.

BANG!!
BANG!!
BANG!!

Because the devil shot on his dick The man cried in agony on top of his lungs. Nobody can utter a word the other man was hell scared and one of them already peeed in his pant.

Devil smirked seeing their reactions and said "you know I don't like blood shed and all but when someone forces me to do I can't be a saint"

"Devil what we did we are sorry for what we were did please leave us". The middle aged man said.

"No there is no sorry who disrespects a woman and plays with her dignity".
She said with a dangerous tone.

"What you are saying we can't remember".

"Shreya Malhotra remember" . She said and look at them with her fire blazing eyes.

They all get numbed hearing her name.