9. Drunk simran (pt 1) Devil Avtar

Author's POV

It's been 4 weeks since he had given his wedding invitation card and it was almost becoming shiv 's death day as ishika was going to kill shiv but somehow simran managed her.

Shivansh often meets her and maintains her bond with him and she does and acts everything is normal but every time seeing him with devika ripped her heart brutally but she can't tell anyone and doesn't want to.

It was the usual night time simran had completed her work and tomorrow she had to leave Jaipur for an ayush wedding. She was tired but she doesn't want to go home. When she was thinking about all this she heard some people talking "bhai gham bhulana ka liya na sharab Pani chaiye usse thoda dard -E-Ishq kaam hota hai kyunki Ishq wahi hota hai jisme dard hota hai".

Hearing this simran drive to a nearby club which was about 30 minutes from her hospital. She goes inside and ordered because it was her first time going to a club to drink she only knows only one alcohol name vodka so she ordered 25 shorts shots vodka and she didn't like it taste first but after 2,3 shorts she drinks one by one reluctantly she wants to forgot her pain for sometimes.

Soon she finished all the vodka and got herself half drunk then she called the bartender and said to him "what 's your name bro". He said "Ajay Mehra i am a scientist by profession but I got a dare and now I am doing a bar tender job for tonight".

"Hi Ajay my name is simran I am an ophthalmic assistant friend".and shakes hands with him he smiles looking at her because she looks so cute and the way she shakes her hand and smiles like a baby.

" Now we are friends can you tell please tell me how many vodka or any other alcohol i should order to forget something ". she said.

"I can tell you but first tell me what happened and why you are drinking like this". He asked her because she is so cute and looks like a pure baby.

"You will not tell anyone my heart is broken". She said while sobbing.

"Who the hell broke your heart tell me I am your friend i will change his face map ". He said in an angry tone.

"Don't say he looks very beautiful not less than a Greek god wait a minute you order the best alcohol for me and i will tell you my story from the start ".

"He heard her full story from his teenage friendship to falling in love with him and the devika part".

"Ok simran you sit for one minute .i will go and bring the best alcohol for you till then anyone came and tried to misbehave with you just kick on their main point ". He said patting her head like a child.

"Ok". She said obediently like a child.

After 15 mins later Ajay came with a six pack of favourite beer. It has a low alcohol percentage so it will not make her drink less.

When he reached there he saw his friend jiya was sitting with her and they drank 20 shots of vodka and simran was full drunk.

"What are you doing guys you literally drank 20 shots of vodka simran i you alright". He asked them.

They smiled in his direction and smiled sheepishly heehee "I am alright Ajay ". Simran said.

"Ajay you know she loves her best friend but her best friend loves someone else so sad I am feeling bad for her look how cute and innocent she is he loves him unconditionally". She said in a concerned tone.

"Yes i know she is and i feel bad for her too one sided love is not easy".

"Hmm oh yes i forgot to tell you garv is also coming after so much effort ".

When they were talking they didn't realise that simran was gone from her place and when they realised they just started finding her.

Outside the club
Some 8 boys were surrounding a girl and 6 other boys were watching this as a show and making videos when the boys were trying to touch her inappropriately and the girl was trying to get their hands off.

And suddenly simran came near to them and shouted "get your hands off bastards".

They all turned around in Simran's voice and said "oh ho a beautiful girl is trying to save you baby doll". One of the loafer boys said to the girl.

"Pata hai mein itni sundar mein kya karu ab chalo kamino usse ladki ko mera pass bhejo sharafat ka saath warna beta agar meina apna devil mood on kya toh tumhe swayam yamraj ka dharshan karva dungi".

(Oh yah i am beautiful thanks for the compliment and now send the girl to me obediently bastards or i will give you a live meeting with the devil). She said in a stern tone.

They chuckled and mocked simran and said" Yes Beautiful we can send this girl to you obediently just come give me a kiss on my lips ". One of the loafer boy said and started coming towards simran.

She tightened her fist and gave a tight punch on the loafer face and he fell on the ground. Seeing his friend falling fellow loafers came and started fighting with her and with only one move the loafers are on the ground.

And within 10 minutes all the loafers were on the ground and aching with pain in their body.

When they were aching in pain simran came near to them and said "saale kamino kaha tha ki sharafat se ladki ko mera taraf bhej do lekin tumhe toh yamraj ka dharshan karna tha kar liya accha toh batao isse kya siksha milte hai ki hume kabhi bhi ladki ko bina uska ijazat ka khilaf chuna nahi chahiye". She asked them.
(Bastards i had told you to send the girl obediently to me and you all want to witness the devil did you all witness so what lesson you taught today that you should not touch a girl without her consent).

"Yes we will never touch a girl without her consent " . The girl came and said thanks to simran and left the place. The loafers were also trying to get up and suddenly simran head started pain and one of the loafers got up and picked a metal rod and was going to hit her.

Suddenly a man came and clutched the rod before it could bash the simran head.

And the man yells in anger "how dare you hurt her".

Guys that's all for today tell me how 's the update.

So what do you think about who the man?

Love you dandelions 💖 🥰

Peace out ✌️