Chapter Three- "Barbie Dolls and Kisses"

The Schools Bad Boy

I trudged across the lawn, and onto the porch of the Jonson's. Kill me now.

I balled my fist up, rapping my knuckles against the hard wood three times. The door flew open revealing a woman maybe in her late thirties or early forties.

"Oh, Isabella! Thank you so much for coming over! I would've had Parker just babysit Jessica but he isn't one to be alone with kids." She chuckled rolling her eyes, "They're in the living room now, I have to go finish getting ready and then I'll be out of your hair!" She smiled and left me there. I peeled my shoes off looking around.

It was quite similar to my house, a few things were changed maybe due to renovation or something. I found the living room and leaned against the framing of the door. I watched as Parker sat with his little sister, Barbie dolls spread all around the room.

"But Jessica," Parker said in a high voice, "Who's to pick up the groceries? I can't find the keys to the car, I've lost them!"

Then he changed into a deep voice, "She's always loosing things!"

"Knock it off, I'll send Parker on the pony!" The little girl said, shoving a horse into Parkers lap.

"But I don't want to!" He cried out.

"Too bad, if not you're not having tea later!" She said and his eyebrows flew up.

"Fine, I'll go." He muttered.

Next thing I knew the little girl was pulling out a tea set. "Have some tea." She said handing him a cup.

He took a pretend sip of it, "Delightful!" He cheered, making the little girl giggle. She was overly adorable. She had the same hair color as Parker, with deep brown eyes and long wavy hair. Her cheeks were naturally rosy which made her look ten times as cute.

"Izzy?" I heard, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at Parker.

"I'm here to babysit the cutey and the brat." I said, moving to sit on the couch.

"Izzy, don't talk about my sister like that! She is not a brat!" He said his eyes widened.

"Oh trust me, I wasn't talking about your sister being a brat. She's one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen." I said smiling over at her. She ducked her head her cheeks burning brighter than I thought possible. After a while, both of their parents stepped into the living room.

"We're heading out. You can order some pizza if you'd like. Jessica goes to bed at eight so that won't be very long from now. Then you two can watch movies or something. We shouldn't be gone too late." Alex said, holding his wife's hand. They were adorable.

I envied their little relationship. It was so sweet and cute. "Okay, you two have a great time tonight." They nodded and walked out of the house.

"What kind of pizza do you like?" Parker asked reaching for the phone.

"I don't care. It's pizza for crying out loud," I said shaking my head with a smile. He nodded and walked out of the room.

Soon enough Jessica was in bed and it was only Parker and I.

"Hey, listen. The other day with the whole proving things to me, you don't have to," I said.

"So you've realized how amazing I am!?" He asked a smirk on his face.

"Ew, no." I said my nose wrinkling in disgust, "It doesn't matter to me. You're always going to be Parker Jonson. The guy I don't get along with and will always be annoyed by and annoy him. It's just how it is. It's how we are." I said, motioning between the two of us.