Chapter 2♥️

marj's pov*

"aut- i- i- like you" i said, i couldn't believe it i actually just told her,

"i'm sorry if it's weird, but i couldn't keep it any longer and i know you probably don't like me back and that okay because you're married to winter and you love him a lot and i'm dating reece but these past few months you have caught my eye and i think your the most gorgeous woman ever and i-"

she covers my mouth so i stop talking and says "i like you too" i couldn't believe it omg the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, this gorgeous woman liked me??

aut's pov*

i tucked her hair behind her ear, and lifted her up and placed her on the bathroom counter.

"oo im abit heavy"
"no your not don't worry baby-"
oh shit i just called her baby.
i swear to god what the fuck did i just do.
i was panicking, she used her finger and moved my chin so i would  look at her. we made eye contact, i got lost in her big blue eyes, i leaned in for a kiss placing my hands around her waist, we started kissing, she put her arms around my neck.

we suddenly stopped.

i heard footsteps and quickly moved my hands and she jumped up and quickly unlocked the door, we acted as nothing happened.

marj's pov*

*carly walked in*

"oh hello my love, how ya doing"
"erm im okay what about you"
"i'm alright thank you"
"i just came in to wash my hands, zoe had glue on her hands and got it on mine"
"oh alright my love"

*carly washes her hands then leaves*

*autumn comes out the cubicle that she hid in for some reason*

"that was a close call"
"yeah it was, well got to get going and start working"
her smile faded, i gave her a small kiss on her forehead. i saw her face brighten up. 

we walk out of the bathroom, and go into our shared office.

i sit down in my chair and finish some paperwork.

a few hours later*

i glance over and see autumn looking at me, i finally finished the paper work. i looked at the clock and realised it was 8 o'clock,

why was autumn still here? "autumn it's 2 hours past you shift, you could of already left"

"i was waiting, for you" she replies.

____________________________________

chapter 3 ♥️ coming soon👀
any requests or ships js msg me🫶🏻