Chapter 16

**ADULT SCENES!! **READERS DESCRETION IS ADVISED!!**



Jasmine walked out in some see through clothes that showed her undergarments.

Jasmine started to dance for me while I was in bed. She dropped and stopped and stripped. I got our of bed and grabbed her waist with a tight grip. She gave me a look that made me melt. She took my shirt off. I already had my pants off. She rubbed my upper body and went below. Her fingers did her magic.

"wow babe, who taught u this!!"

"my love for u!"

She grabbed me..... And I smirked at her. I carried her to our bed and went on top of her. I literally rubbed everything I had, on her body. She moaned and groaned.

I got up and she showed me something.

She went on top of me and humped me.

I felt what she had and boy did I enjoy it. I soon decided to take all her undergarments off and she did the same to me. She stayed on top of me and layed down. I pushed her gently off me and grabbed my...

And shoved it up her.....

Thrust,thrust,thrust,and thrust.

~~~~~~ jasmine pov~~~~~~

He went to my chest and gave me kisses. Soon put his mouth. And enjoyed it as much as I did. He went down there And put his fingers on it. He tried to tickle me I guess but then he put his face there. Ummm.....

"ugghhh!! Ohh!"

He did some tongue action and stopped. He went downstairs and took me with him. He then started to f*** me in the shower. He Carried me and I put my legs around him. I felt how big it was. Now it felt like it grew. We dried off, got dressed and went to the living room and fell asleep there.

READ NEXT PART!! CONTINUE!!

PLEASE COMMENT!! ?