Chapter 2

We arrived at his house.
My mind is still racing over what he said. "Trust me"
I already trust him but this time it meant something different.

     ~~~~~~~Liams house~~~~~~~

He took out his key and started unlocking the door. Once the door opened, I felt like a child in a candy store. I was amazed by the size of his house!
Wait I meant palace! That was way to big to be classified as a house.

He sat down on his read leather couch and motioned me to him.
I sat on the most comfortable couch in the world and stared into his eyes.

"So luv, what do you want to do?"  He asked.

"Um.. Well whatever you want"
He kept silent just staring at me. His eyes perusing my body.
"Well what do you want?"

"YOU!"

Liam got up from the couch and grabbed my hand with a tight grip. H e was leading me up to his bedroom.
My heart started to race.
Is this what he meant by "trust me"?

**WARNING: innaproprate scene : YOU MAY SKIP *

   Liam opened his bedroom door and walked me inside. He threw me on top of his bed. I looked at him in fear. I wasn't ready for this moment.
He slowly walked toward me and went on my body. He caressed my leg and kissed me.

Soon things got heated. He started to pull down my blue dress leaving me in my undergarments. We broke the kiss and he stared at me asking me permission to continue. I wasn't going to ruin this moment. I trusted him.

KEEP READING 