Chapter twenty/actual sleep

Sun was on the bed in there room, he was relaxing softy reading out loud with his eyes reading and scanning the page of words, sun had the blanket drip over him and he was reading reforged by Seth Haddon also solar (the cat) was on sun's lap curled up sleeping on sun.

Eclipse was in his office working on some papers he had on his desk for some shit he barely cared about he had to do to because he has been pushing it off for some while now and he couldn't afford to keep pushing it off anymore and just get more papers to work on

Him and sun was barely hanging out, sun was either reading or cleaning and Eclipse was working or at a meeting with the other Lords and sometimes Lord moon and Lunar would visit so there was that.

***

Some time pasted and sun was still reading, sun barley looked up from his book only did to get in a more comfortable position but other then that his head stayed in his book, sun heard yelling and sun looked up and titled his head in Confuson and sun got up and went to checked what was happening.

Sun went to Eclipse office and saw him yelling at the phone talking about business stuff sun just watch soon Eclipse hanged out very mad "s-sir?" Sun shudder sun was in the door way half of his body out for the room.

"What do you want" Eclipse hissed out in a firm and rude tone Eclipse looked up at sun and sun was looking at the floor and it took some time before sun responded.

"Uh..well...uhm how you doing sir" sun hesitated to say, sun looked up at his very mad lord sun was kinda scared.

"I'm fine, just work...come sit" Eclipse grumbled and sun went to Eclipse and sat on his lap and got comfortable and lean his head on Eclipse shoulder.

"I don't Mean to snap at you sun, just work has been on my tail" Eclipse said while rubbing sun's back softly.

Sun loved how comfortable this was, to hang out with his lover, his Lord again without fighting, since when sun sleeps he's a cuddler sun curled up in Eclipse lap and fall asleep like that sun fell asleep so easily since it was already hard to sleep without Eclipse.

Eclipse chuckled as sun fell asleep so easily Eclipse got up with sun in his arms fast asleep, he's a heavy sleeper so Eclipse was just happy they was cuddling now after some days without it.

Eclipse saw sun's book on the bed and Eclipse put the bookmark in sun's book and set it on the bed side table and tucked sun in and then got in bed after he got sun comfortable.

Eclipse lean over and turned off the light and fell asleep with sun in his arms, solar jumped on the bed and fell asleep with them.

***
500 words.
A fluff character, next is a smut chapter!
-Mrs.Doll:]
🇷🇺🪐😞