chapter twenty-one/toy

Eclipse got up early to do work and sun was still in bed peacefully sleeping, curled up to a pillow and rub his legs together.

Eclipse looked over and saw sun eager for anything he was wet and Eclipse could see it threw his boxers.

Eclipse got up and pulled out of the bed side table and went to the bed and uncovered sun, since sun was still in deep sleep he didn't even feel it.

Eclipse pulled down sun's boxers and slip the toy in sun's ass the slip another one in sun's pussy and then out sun's boxers back on and cover him back up and went to his desk and start to work again.

Some time past and Sun's alarm went off sun reached out and turn it off but didn't get up and Eclipse smirked and push the button on the controler and sun moan out very loud and sat up.

And sun squirm and started to take off his boxers but Eclipse stop him and smirked while sun continued to take the surprise pleasure, sun moan and groan sun was gonna cum he felt so close.

Eclipse knew sun was close but did stop him or slow down the vibrator, sun cum in his boxers and just continued over n' over again, he was soaked in cum Eclipse was just watching the whole time with a smirk.

Sun was on the bed just taking the pleasure, his hips buckle here and there, sun head was to the side and sun mouth drowl out from the pleasure, Eclipse stop the vibrator.

Sun relax his body on the bed and groan then turn to rest he can not take any more pleasure his body was used already and it was way to sensitive.

Eclipse went back to work.
                                 ***
301 words.
Sorry for not posting, I don't got any ideas and Internet problem's.
-Mrs.Doll:]
🇷🇺🪐😞