BIRDS OF A FEATHER

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Birds of a feather, we should stick together, I know
I said I'd never think I wasn't better alone
Can't change the weather, might not be forever
But if it's forever, it's even better

Birds of a feather, we should stick together, I knowI said I'd never think I wasn't better aloneCan't change the weather, might not be foreverBut if it's forever, it's even better

Joseph Yokozuna Fatu, born on March 18, 1993, is an American professional wrestler known as Solo Sikoa in WWE. He currently performs on the SmackDown brand and serves as the leader of The Bloodline faction.

And I don't know what I'm crying for
I don't think I could love you more
It might not be long, but baby, I

And I don't know what I'm crying forI don't think I could love you moreIt might not be long, but baby, I

Alyona Chantierra Becker is an accomplished American track and field athlete, born on June 18, 1993. Specializing in the 100 meters, 200 meters, and 400 meters, she has made a significant mark in Olympic history, earning nine medals across three consecutive Games. This achievement makes her the second most decorated woman in Olympic track and field and the second most decorated American track and field athlete in the sport's history. She is the co-founder, CEO, and majority owner of Pulse Athletic Club, a fitness center chain, apparel, and accessories company founded in 2012.

I'll love you 'til the day that I die
'Til the day that I die
'Til the light leaves my eyes
'Til the day that I die

At just eighteen, Sefa and Alyona elope, but her parents swiftly annul the marriage. Fourteen years later, Alyona has become a celebrated track and field athlete, while Sefa, now a father of three, is a professional wrestler known as Solo Sikoa in WWE. When they learn that their annulment was never finalized, they reunite to explore the possibility of what their lives could have been had they stayed together.